Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

I AM WRITING A PAPER. I CANNOT FOCUS ON THE TASK. MY GOAL IS TO HAVE IT COMPLETED BY 8PM. THAT MEANS THAT I HAVE THREE HOURS. IT SHOULD BE SIMPLE, I AM ONE THIRD FINISHED ALREADY. HOWEVER, HERE I AM.

oh goodness halp me.

It's been raining really heavy since I got the thing on monday and it's been handling perfectly fine. Far better than my truck did.

Water has a habit of getting in the wheelwell area and locking up the steering in deeper puddles.

I used to own that exact car, so that's why I say it.

Hi! It's nice to see you!

Likewise. I know nothing of you anymore, although, I still want to come to PG.

Likewise. I know nothing of you anymore, although, I still want to come to PG.

You have much to learn. I'm pretty sure my life has taken a completely different look since you last knew of me.

Darcie never surprises me in bed anymore.

I can only work with impotence so many times!

Darcie makes me chocolate milk before bed every night and then blows raspberries on my stomach whilst I giggle.

I just giggled when I read that! It was so cute and innocent. It's nice to read that after reading through other threads on this board.

The person next to me gave me a strange glance at my outburst.

Darcie makes me chocolate milk before bed every night and then blows raspberries on my stomach whilst I giggle.

this is strangely arousing

Then talk to me, woman, tell me your life and travels. I want to hear them.

Then sexual things.

I will respond to those posts in a few minutes. I need to focus on the super hot fireman that just walked in.

BRB.

Bullshit, there are no good looking men in Canada, I would know.

Wait, no I wouldn't.

YEAH, well it's not the only thing on him I blow.

ZING!

Carmine just won >9,000 points.

internet points or real points?

ohhhh i got more count chocula

Man on Monday all day the only thing I had to eat was Count Chocula. No milk, just Count Chocula. :/

I can say that when I was up in Canada during the summer there were some very good looking gentlemen there.

no homo

:awesome:

I'm designing a playlist as part of a desperate attempt to make a certain friend of mine fall in love with me. So far it's just the Gruesomes and James Brown, though. I kinda suck at this.