Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

Artie

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's why I go to art school. :awesome: Except now that I am in 3d stuff it's starting to get really technical so I feel like I am in math again even though I don't actually do any math.

I have a Bachelors in Communications Studies. I have yet to find a job in anything related so the degree certificate may as well be a $60,000 piece of toilet paper

Computer Science degree?

Computer Networking Administrations Associates degree. I figure since I know a bit about computers and like the subject enough I can get a two year degree and eventually work my way up to a bachelors after getting an entry level job in IT or something. The median starting income is something like $40k so will probably more lucrative then a marketing assistant job.

-Been stranded in my Uni all day becuase my car battery died. HOORAY FOR ME :awesome:

That's why I go to art school. :awesome: Except now that I am in 3d stuff it's starting to get really technical so I feel like I am in math again even though I don't actually do any math.

I take 3D and solid modeling and it's the part of my day I really look forward to because it doesn't involve any math at all. :tongue: