Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

No, I am just retarded when it comes to all things math

That's why I go to art school. :awesome: Except now that I am in 3d stuff it's starting to get really technical so I feel like I am in math again even though I don't actually do any math.

My computer Archetechture class is kicking my ass. Karnaugh maping and Boolean Algerbra is just too hard for me to comprehend.

Computer Science degree?

That's why I go to art school. :awesome: Except now that I am in 3d stuff it's starting to get really technical so I feel like I am in math again even though I don't actually do any math.

I have a Bachelors in Communications Studies. I have yet to find a job in anything related so the degree certificate may as well be a $60,000 piece of toilet paper

Computer Science degree?

Computer Networking Administrations Associates degree. I figure since I know a bit about computers and like the subject enough I can get a two year degree and eventually work my way up to a bachelors after getting an entry level job in IT or something. The median starting income is something like $40k so will probably more lucrative then a marketing assistant job.

-Been stranded in my Uni all day becuase my car battery died. HOORAY FOR ME :awesome:

Oh cute boy sitting in the hallway.  Your face is so cute, and you're so nice.  Sigh.  You also are one of my volunteers and I could never touch you.  Please don't walk in the office and read this.

No, I am just retarded when it comes to all things math

Ignore the word "algebra".

Boolean Logic would be a better way to refer to it. It really isn't math or anything like math.

Oh cute boy sitting in the hallway.  Your face is so cute, and you're so nice.  Sigh.  You also are one of my volunteers and I could never touch you.  Please don't walk in the office and read this.

So much pining, so little time eh? :mario:

I beat Dead Rising 2 today!

Then I started a new game and let Katey die while I won $3 million at the slot machine

I'm currently at a loss of what to do. I'm at decent (enough) stopping points for the night with all the projects I'm working on, and would rather not do any more tonight.

I can't either, though to be fair I haven't tried and I have to wake up in 4 hours.

That sucks. I'm all torn because it's my day off (Friday) and I kinda wanna hang out with some of the friends I haven't seen lately, but I know it's bad for me if I do. So it's stressing me out I guess.

you're already creating dicks like a professional!

I take 3D and solid modeling and it's the part of my day I really look forward to because it doesn't involve any math at all. :tongue:

-I need to remember that if I ever make any real life friends again that they need to be as pathetic as me or I will just end up feeling jealous and resentful of them :/

-Ate a peanut butter and jelly donut today. Not that good really