Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

I ate two rittersport bars today. One hazelnut, and one butter biscuit.

Truly I am all that is man.

those things are delicious man

I'm good at listening and the advice bit. I'm a bit intoxicated, so my advice might not be so sound.

Same old story really. That's probably why I feel so stupid asking for advice.

Girl likes guy. Guy seems to like girl, but some guys are really good at just pretending to like girl to try and get to sleep with her. The major complication is that they work together. (And make a really good team, but he's trying to get transfered to a different position. If we were to start dating my work would require him to switch positions which has been making me curious about if thats why...)

A couple weeks ago I was going through a rough time and got beyond stupidly drunk and he took really good care of me/didn't try anything, so props to him for that either way. :awesome:

...But then a couple days ago he said it was hard for him to not try anything and things got complicated, because I had just been attempting to hide all feelings for him.

Same old story really. That's probably why I feel so stupid asking for advice.

Girl likes guy. Guy seems to like girl, but some guys are really good at just pretending to like girl to try and get to sleep with her. The major complication is that they work together. (And make a really good team, but he's trying to get transfered to a different position. If we were to start dating my work would require him to switch positions which has been making me curious about if thats why...)

A couple weeks ago I was going through a rough time and got beyond stupidly drunk and he took really good care of me/didn't try anything, so props to him for that either way. :awesome:

...But then a couple days ago he said it was hard for him to not try anything and things got complicated, because I had just been attempting to hide all feelings for him.

Do what my grad school friends do and don't tell anyone. :p

I, personally, have a very strict "Don't Shit Where You Eat" policy.

If you need this job... try not to fuck it up.

Whatever you do, Alicia, you asked for help on page 69 so that's probably a good sign.

As for me, in about two hours I'm going to have an encounter with the fairer sex scheduled at a Korean restaurant in Shoreline (suburb north of Seattle, where all the Koreans live, so better Korean food = there). I have no idea how this encounter will go down but it will most likely determine whether I can end an embarrassingly long period of being single, or whether I will be dashed down to yet-deeper pits of depression.

Either way I rolled a blunt. So I figure no matter what happens I can just go smoke a blunt afterwards. Either a victory blunt, or a "it's-not-so-bad-all-women-are-lying-sluts-anyway" blunt.

Both of which are Important Things.

Also, I've decided that I'm going to start a blog! We'll see how this works out. I'm going to try switching off by posting one music-related article and one economics-related article. This is for school. Hahaha. My first essay is going to be called "Why Familiarity With the Beatles is a Prerequisite to Being a Contributing Member of Society."

Whatever you do, Alicia, you asked for help on page 69 so that's probably a good sign.

As for me, in about two hours I'm going to have an encounter with the fairer sex scheduled at a Korean restaurant in Shoreline (suburb north of Seattle, where all the Koreans live, so better Korean food = there). I have no idea how this encounter will go down but it will most likely determine whether I can end an embarrassingly long period of being single, or whether I will be dashed down to yet-deeper pits of depression.

Either way I rolled a blunt. So I figure no matter what happens I can just go smoke a blunt afterwards. Either a victory blunt, or a "it's-not-so-bad-all-women-are-lying-sluts-anyway" blunt.

Both of which are Important Things.

I agree with the blunts, but I'd like to think I'm not a lying slut. :laugh:

...I know how it is to blame an entire sex on way too many bad experiences though. :whistling:

I agree with the blunts, but I'd like to think I'm not a lying slut. :laugh:

...I know how it is to blame an entire sex on way too many bad experiences though. :whistling:

Oh, I don't actually think all women are lying sluts. Quite the opposite in fact!

But "all-women-are-lying-sluts" is definitely an emotion I've experienced...

seeing Otacon post again without Will Smith in the banner is somehow odd to me.

I'm bad at RT since it's been so long (not that I was ever good at it) so this is a DELAYED RESPONSE...

...but it made me laugh and I feel strange now too.

NERD RAGE!!!!!

can someone explain Force Unleashed 2.... STARKILLER DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. how can he come back.. and don't pull that Clone BULLSHIT!!!