Accelerated Evolution

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

Artie

god bless this piece of shit.

yup. He's wants to get it transferred to a newer, better server at GoDaddy since the one AE is hosted on is way overpopulated and underpowered. Hopefully he gets it moved.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rt is unnaturally active. i feel 16 again. man when i was 16 i was so anal about capitalizing words and shit. and now i just don't care. i mean i do in like... schoolwork, or real writing... but not on a fuckin forum i'm toooo laaazy. 16 year old cf would be disappoint.

hopefully AE moves on to classier digs.

Maybe the person hosting the site will change their mind.

I didn't say anything about the person hosting the site. I spoke badly about the outdated and overloaded server that AE and all your things are hosted on.

I'm so used to capitalizing and using grammar and shit, it's a pain in the ass to not use it.  I wish I didn't have to.  I mean, obviously I make mistakes but I just can't intentionally ignore things.

For Hallowe'en, I'm going as a Christmas elf.

I have no idea what to be for halloween. People are constantly giving me rather "enthusiastic" recommendations. One girl thinks I should go as the 10th Doctor, which is just her thinly veiled ploy to fuck someone dressed as David Tennant. Some of my friends want to do a group theme like NCIS (with me being Gibbs) but I don't think people will immediately get it. I was looking more toward being a pirate, since I'm comfortable in that outfit. I have no idea really.

I have no idea what to be for halloween. People are constantly giving me rather "enthusiastic" recommendations. One girl thinks I should go as the 10th Doctor, which is just her thinly veiled ploy to fuck someone dressed as David Tennant. Some of my friends want to do a group theme like NCIS (with me being Gibbs) but I don't think people will immediately get it. I was looking more toward being a pirate, since I'm comfortable in that outfit. I have no idea really.

Should have told her to go as the TARDIS. That way everyone can party inside her!

Need some help?

I'd post the problem but its far too late to even bother trying anything now. Its due by 4am tonight and I need to get some sleep.

FYI in involves functions with arguments. I'm supposed to create a function that determines the amount in a savings account after a certain amount of time has gone by using the principle balance, the amount of interest and the amount of time that the interest is allowed to accumulate. I can get the program down if I use simple cout and cin functions within the main but I cant figure out how to do it with individual functions with arguments or whatever. I've gotten to the point where a cout statement is being declared as undefined. I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK