Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

Artie

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really need new shoes.  I tried to buy some today but I just couldn't find any.  I only have one pair of shoes, so when I make a purchase it has to be something that I like enough to wear for a year or more every day.

Instead I ended up buying some body lotion and drinking free tea.  What's up with that?  Going to the mall alone is so sweet.  It's like, so frowned upon.

Oh man, I hate shopping for clothes unless I'm by myself and epically stoned. Otherwise I just get too mad at all the consumerism and don't buy anything, hahaha.

Also, I want to cyber.

Oh man, I hate shopping for clothes unless I'm by myself and epically stoned. Otherwise I just get too mad at all the consumerism and don't buy anything, hahaha.

Also, I want to cyber.

Yeah, I like getting new shit, obviously. . . but I have an incredibly difficult trying justifying buying things that I already have.  Sure, I need a new shirt because I wore holes in most of mine. . . but I still have shirts to wear, holes or no holes.  Yes, my foot sticks out of the side of my shoe and they will be painful once it snows. . . but I DO have a pair of shoes and other than the massive hole they are comfortable.  I'm a wiener.

I don't want to cyber anymore.  I'm too tired.  I'm not in the mood.  I feel fat today.  I have my period.  NO MEANS NO!

Yeah, I like getting new shit, obviously. . . but I have an incredibly difficult trying justifying buying things that I already have. Sure, I need a new shirt because I wore holes in most of mine. . . but I still have shirts to wear, holes or no holes. Yes, my foot sticks out of the side of my shoe and they will be painful once it snows. . . but I DO have a pair of shoes and other than the massive hole they are comfortable. I'm a wiener.

I don't want to cyber anymore. I'm too tired. I'm not in the mood. I feel fat today. I have my period. NO MEANS NO!

I really need to get a new pair of shoes. I have nothing but hiking boots, haha. It's kind of a pain to wear them everywhere all the time.

I AM NOW EXPERIENCING CYBER FRUSTRATION Y DNT U L ME N E MOAR

Dear person with the LED headphones.

lobot.jpg

This is all I can think about when I look at you.

this is all I can think about whenever I see someone with those fucking bluetooth headsets for their phone. Is it just me or are those less popular than they were a couple years ago? Thank christ. What an annoying fucking techo-fad for business douches.