Accelerated Evolution

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

Artie

2s7gxl0.jpg

You're a fucking idiot.

yeah, what the hell.

even if the games were shit like Zombies Revenge, Outrigger, etc. a dreamcast for $20 is well worth it. most of the games are like 5 bucks or less a pop at most places.

Sega wants $10 alone for their straight port of Sonic Adventure for PSN/360.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You would like to have a job again, but mostly for the money? What do people work for? Even if they LOVE their job, do you think they would still show up if they received no pay?

Your comment is ridiculous...

What happened to your previous job? Elaborate for us!

So, where do you get your money? Off others? Mom and Dad? If you're old enough and this is what you are doing...you are a MOOCH!

Oh no a random internet stranger is doing something to me!

I was going to say Hyper Beam, but whatever.

That works too.

You should ejaculate on the pillow they sleep on.

Eh, no thanks.

No no, not on the pillow. Right on the bangs! Pearl tiaras ftw.

I suppose this is better!

yeah, what the hell.

even if the games were shit like Zombies Revenge, Outrigger, etc. a dreamcast for $20 is well worth it. most of the games are like 5 bucks or less a pop at most places.

Sega wants $10 alone for their straight port of Sonic Adventure for PSN/360.

Yeah well I've found lately that whenever I buy a new game or something I end up getting bored with it pretty quickly and going back to WoW or Team Fortress 2 or some other PC game.

Also, said tag sale was also selling a sealed copy of Grim Fandango and an open copy of Escape from Monkey Island. I already downloaded Grim Fandango ages ago otherwise I would have picked it up immediately

Oh no a random internet stranger is doing something to me!

Truth must hurt...from an iternet stranger to someone who stated on the interent that they "would love to have a job again"...

Never heard the elaboration why you don't have one...

BTW, how many have you actually had?

MOOCH!

No no, not on the pillow. Right on the bangs! Pearl tiaras ftw.

Also I dislike how the picture at the top of this page insinuates that I'm a rapist. =(

it also insinuates that you're earnest and energetic.

cup half full, Leading!

Truth must hurt...from an iternet stranger to someone who stated on the interent that they "would love to have a job again"...

Never heard the elaboration why you don't have one...

BTW, how many have you actually had?

MOOCH!

The better question is, why do you care? I mean, I'm not sure why I care because I think trolls are funny, especially when they have the knowledge of grammar that a fourth grader (well maybe fifth, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) and types stuff in caps because they feel there's no better way to get a word in their post read that was going to be read to begin with. I suppose it'll give you some pleasure the next time you spank it or something. -shrugs- Whatever, thanks for providing a few laughs at your expense for me tonight. :awesome:

The better question is, why do you care? I mean, I'm not sure why I care because I think trolls are funny, especially when they have the knowledge of grammar that a fourth grader (well maybe fifth, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) and types stuff in caps because they feel there's no better way to get a word in their post read that was going to be read to begin with. I suppose it'll give you some pleasure the next time you spank it or something. -shrugs- Whatever, thanks for providing a few laughs at your expense for me tonight. :awesome:

No, actually the better question is why you have a vested interest in your internet "only" buddy? I find it amusing that someone will make a comment about something that they have control over! And then someone defends them without hearing the circumstance!? It's just a question, but then again maybe you know the answer...

Good luck in your defense of someone you don't know!

No, actually the better question is why you have a vested interest in your internet "only" buddy? I find it amusing that someone will make a comment about something that they have control over! And then someone defends them without hearing the circumstance!? It's just a question, but then again maybe you know the answer...

Who are you?

Regardless of whether or not a relationship between multiple people is solely on the internet you still, over the course of years, you get to know the other person. The internet is not quite as faceless as you seem to think there slugger. I find it amusing that one must take an, obviously, personal argument with another person onto a forum on the internet where these so called "internet only" buddies of his are there rather than manning up the balls to confront the person face to face since, well, you obviously know Crube in real life if you're trying to get other "internet only" people to rage and believe that there's a circumstance to your question that you never bothered to explain. However, another route is that you really are just an internet troll. Either way it's pretty funny how you're acting and I do hope you keep it up because I really do need a good laugh.

Also I wasn't defending anybody. I was, however, setting trollbait. Which was then obviously taken. I laugh once again! :awesome:

Did I hit a sensitive spot with you as well? About not having or being able to keep a job?