Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

What's up with temp agencies wanting me to fill out paperwork and fax it back to them. Even if I owned a fax machine, I'm not dumb enough to pay for a land line.

Way to be in the 70's.

You can definitely fax over the internet. I know my father's business solely faxes through a site I can't remember, but it should be fairly easy to find.

Can you seriously not fax over the internet? And has said agency never heard of email?

I don't have a scanner either. :glare:

And yes, they have heard of email. They emailed me said paperwork as a Word document.

I don't even know why they want me to fill it out. I haven't even interviewed for the job yet. They sent the paperwork in the same email asking if I was interested. Most temp agencies have me go fuck up the job interview before they waste time with paperwork.

I am attending my first ever wedding tomorrow. I am kind of excited, but right now I am really not enjoying that fact because now I have to stay up all night finishing assignments so I can turn them in early since I won't be in class. Plus I have to work in the morning. Fuuuuu

I freaking HATE when that happens.

ikr?

weird thing is, i told my mom that, and she was crying at the same time about something. i guess i could feel her emotions? wtf

http://www.symmetrymagazine.org/breaking/2010/10/20/fermilab-scientists-to-test-hypothesis-of-holographic-universe/

The new Battlestar Galatica series is now on Netflix? HOT DAMN TIME TO START WA-

>>first two episodes are DVD only

god damn it Netflix

On another not I've been having these headaches all week for some reason. I get lightheaded at random times and the back of my head has been throbbing throughout. Not sure whats up; it can't be the Wellbutrin I started taking on Monday since I've been like this since Saturday