Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

My history is having a nasty turn of repeating itsself, hopefully this go around it won't end as bad as the last time.

Also, snazzy new layout AE.

Just failed my networking test on subnet masking. I know this isn't an easy subject for anyone but I am so fucking pissed off. I felt like I was somewhat prepared for it but once I took it most of my knowledge went completely out the window and I forgot almost everything.

The location that was once held by my favorite pizza place is now occupied by a Dominos.

:(

Dude the exact same thing happened in Seattle! I move away to go to college for four years and my favorite pizza place turns into a Pizza Hut!

Fuck my life. Fuck it hard. Also, my recent headache problem makes any stress or frustration multiply a hundred fold to the point where I feel like breaking shit.

Go get that checked out quick...

do what gummy says. That isn't good at all.

fuck yeah, mass effect 2 and dragon age each for $13 a week between each other.

now they'll sit on this shelf for a year before being played.

Is it bad that I mostly just watch other people play video games than do it myself?

It was fun watching my friend plow through Halo: Reach in a week, on Legendary. I mostly just join in for multiplayer games anymore.

Got fucking electrocuted at work...

Got to remember to not touch the light switches while standing on a ginormous rolling battery.