Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

Man, I get annoyed when people complain about hangovers. DON'T FUCKING DRINK, THEN.

i useally drink some water take a couple asprin, tylnol, ib prohen...or whatever before going to bed wake up just fine...unless i was throwing up from to much mawhahahahah but i stick it threw my fault so no reason to complain

What are the thank you cards for? :ohmy:

Wedding. Getting married in about 10 days from now. The Anime Gee is finally settling down! And yes. Mr.Jones will be there too! Hahaha! (^o^ ) <3

Man, I get annoyed when people complain about hangovers. DON'T FUCKING DRINK, THEN.

indeed, most people don't understand that you have to drink water while you drink.

you can even eat abunch of food and feel like complete shit if you dont rip up on some water.

Wedding. Getting married in about 10 days from now. The Anime Gee is finally settling down! And yes. Mr.Jones will be there too! Hahaha! (^o^ ) <3

Congratulations! Will a future little Gee go on to one day inherit Mr. Jones?

Holy crap! Congratulations man!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww haha congrats mister :happy:

Thanks everyone! ( ^o^)

Congrats on the status change there sir.. and welcome to the club, we have our 5th anniversary coming up next friday:)

one of the requirements to working at Wal-mart's vision center must be that you have to be a total prick.

i imagine that during an interview, answering the question "Do you feel you work well with people?" with "Fuck you! All people suck and should die. I have better things to do than deal with people!" gets you instantly hired.