Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

one of the requirements to working at Wal-mart's vision center must be that you have to be a total prick.

i imagine that during an interview, answering the question "Do you feel you work well with people?" with "Fuck you! All people suck and should die. I have better things to do than deal with people!" gets you instantly hired.

I feel that way about Lexus owners. Like they go into the dealership and a rep gives them some paperwork, then asks them if they've done something asshole-ish in the last month and they reply with "I sent my father to a nursing home, I'll never visit him, and he'll die a lonely death.", then they give him their best model for being such a douchebag.

one of the requirements to working at Wal-mart's vision center must be that you have to be a total prick.

i imagine that during an interview, answering the question "Do you feel you work well with people?" with "Fuck you! All people suck and should die. I have better things to do than deal with people!" gets you instantly hired.

The people who worked at the Hollywood Video mall kiosks were the same way. Every tech support call I ever did for one of those, the employee working there was an ass hole.

just sayin one of the most stressful days and i hate life atm....so i need a fuck that i relieve my stress and anger on...mmm sounds to amazing that it wont happen sadly....bah

just sayin one of the most stressful days and i hate life atm....so i need a fuck that i relieve my stress and anger on...mmm sounds to amazing that it wont happen sadly....bah

AHEM *fixes tie* :hardgay:

This was a triumph.

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Aperture Science

We do what we must because we can.

For the good of all of us.

Except the ones who are dead.

Dear poophy,

You really should have taken my advice years ago and isolated the character in your GIF, and moved that, instead of a square selection.

sincerest regards,

rocksteady

My trailer is haunted and the ghosts are getting to me [i am serious as can fucking be here people, no drugs or alcohol is in my system]

and my girlfriend has been ignoring me for a fucking artists tablet all damn night. The only reason she even bothered to see if I was alright is because I said 'if I die, know I lived a full life'

Thanks.

Love you too.

Also love how you ignore my panicking messages before that.

My trailer is haunted and the ghosts are getting to me [i am serious as can fucking be here people, no drugs or alcohol is in my system]

and my girlfriend has been ignoring me for a fucking artists tablet all damn night. The only reason she even bothered to see if I was alright is because I said 'if I die, know I lived a full life'

Thanks.

Love you too.

Boo!

well theres only one way to find out!

and as i always say. If you're not bleeding. it wasn't good enough

oooo that just made me all excited i like bleeding XD

Thanks.

Love you too.

that sucks ghosties love me seriously

I hate rewriting this paper. The more I read my proff''s comments on it, the more I just want to take a big red marker and circle things pointing out his jackassery in not understanding what I wrote. It makes no damn sense! There are so many comments where he wrote "what does this mean? explain this!" and I directly explain it in the next sentence! What the shit.

Dear poophy,

You really should have taken my advice years ago and isolated the character in your GIF, and moved that, instead of a square selection.

sincerest regards,

rocksteady

happy?

old

black-mage2.gif

new

l

l

v

Apparently some bitch is gonna kill herself because I called her an asshole.

Now George Takei is going to call you a douche bag.