Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

The more I look into A+ cert and CCNA testing and all related jobs that could come out of said certifications the more I feel like my original bachelors degree in communications study was a massive waste of time and money. The worst of it is I actually liked studying all that communications theory shit and would love to use it in a job rather then all this computer stuff.

Communications is applicable to just about every field. The problem is that on it's own it's not worth much. Once you've studied something else AND studied communications, you open up some good opportunities.

Wtffffffffff my GTA IV game save file got deleted off of my PS3 somehow. I hadn't even finished the game yet. Duuuuuuuuuumb.

I love it when I make plans with a friend. And they don't pick up the phone or respond to text messages when we are supposed to be doing said plan.

At least he is reliably unreliable.

I love it when I make plans with a friend. And they don't pick up the phone or respond to text messages when we are supposed to be doing said plan.

At least he is reliably unreliable.

hoes before bros?

Wtffffffffff my GTA IV game save file got deleted off of my PS3 somehow. I hadn't even finished the game yet. Duuuuuuuuuumb.

i would be swearing alot and no longer touch the game for like year

i get them randomly. bout every 4 months or so. really catches you off guard the first time eh? haha

Yeah. It's from Ireland of all places too.

I have a new found respect for texture artists in games. UV texturing is such a pain in the ass and yet it's such a simple concept.

I know this is really ironic for someone who plays and pays for his own WoW account but it really bugs me that my mom is currently into Farmville. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if she used her own computer to play it but she keeps interrupting me when I'm doing something in order to play it. There are 2 other computers in the house (not counting my brothers laptop) so why can't she use those (I don't care if they've slower then mine, fucking deal with it). She's even starting using my own facebook account to play the game too so that she can get double the crops or whatever the point of that casualshit game is about. Oh and if I say anything to her about it she'll just say that I spend to much time on the computer or some shit.

I hear you loud and clear, but have also learned ,and have been told, that if I live under their roof....blah...blah...blah..you know the drill. Plus, in my house they've bought all the computers and pay for all the ISP, so I don't have much ground to stand on. Oh I wish I was able to move out on my own, but if I was...I wouldn't be able to live...

Life is too sweet to move out and have hardship!

I know the feeling. I thought I was going to get away from writing papers this semester, however, I am writing out boring speeches and word exercises for U.S. History. :closedeyes:

Isn't that what school is about? At least it's boring and not hard, since alot of people find certain subjects dfficult. It'll be over before you know and then real life begins!

lol. I'm watching This Week in Tech live right now, and Leo is WAY more drunk than usual. Best quote so far: "I like to fuck a donkey."

Panty and Stocking has been pretty awesome lately

Scanty and Knee Socks really pushed it over the top of awesometude.

I find it funny that people say that the Walking Dead Seies on AMC is slow.... first of alll don't read the book because its a snorefest if you think that and 2.. if it really did have nuthing but allaction and no plot.. people would bitch that it wouldn't have a story... and it isn't all about the zombies.. idiots.. its about trying not to be stupid in a zombie apocalypse.

I'm looking forward to seeing the next episode. Last weeks had some pretty good, and gory, moments. However I still think that first episode was pretty damn fantastic. What did you think about the character they added into the show?

hmm...there seems to be some sort of vicious animal up in the woods behind my house. Sounds like it's either a bobcat or a fisher cat

I'm looking forward to seeing the next episode. Last weeks had some pretty good, and gory, moments. However I still think that first episode was pretty damn fantastic. What did you think about the character they added into the show?

you mean Merle?... meh.. i could care less