Accelerated Evolution
Artie

Random Thoughts: New Thread is New

It's still downloading for me :(

Luckily I don't remember which one Amy is.

the 2 sisters that were happy to reunite.....you'll see what happens.

Tonights episode of Walking Dead was excellent...it was great seeing Amy die... and ohhh man.. its jus gonna get better.

the 2 sisters that were happy to reunite.....you'll see what happens.

Srsly Brian...

learn to spoil moar.

I read his second comment before I watched the episode as well. At which point I just started to lol :laugh:

I'm also super regretting my hair cut. Now I really want to just shave it, not that that will help anything :snakes:

just got done drinking some beer and stuff and... well... spoiler alert...

you dies, eventually...

Spoiler alert

That's the point

Wait, wait... WHAT?!

There's a scene in the movie where Harry playfully dances with Hermione to cheer her up. The song playing (I believe the only non-score song in the movie) is Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds "O Children". Of all the retarded, twilight-soundtrack crap they could've put on there, they go with Nick Cave. i r impressed. Kind of made up for how damn tiring the dangerous levels of angst radiating from the screen got to be. Felt more like an episode of Skins but with magic for a while there.

There's a scene in the movie where Harry playfully dances with Hermione to cheer her up. The song playing (I believe the only non-score song in the movie) is Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds "O Children". Of all the retarded, twilight-soundtrack crap they could've put on there, they go with Nick Cave. i r impressed. Kind of made up for how damn tiring the dangerous levels of angst radiating from the screen got to be. Felt more like an episode of Skins but with magic for a while there.

Niiiice. I was planning on watching it this weekend regardless.

I was birthed from Artie's vagina?

I have not sigged anything since Evergreen_Forest's classic line "I fucking love wizards," but this is the post I've been waiting for.