Accelerated Evolution

America, FUCK YEAH!

US Military's official response the video:

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/us-military-releases-official-investigation-results-relating-wikileaks-iraq-massacre-video

This is disgusting, and what's even more disgusting is the fact that these "soldiers" are most likely only going to get a slap on the wrist for this atrocity. I will not say fuck the troops, however, because I know many people who are in the military and have been in the military who wouldn't fire on civilians whether or not they were given the order to do so. This Apache gunner however, requested the clearance to open fire upon these men without real proof that they were insurgents, and that's disgusting.

US Military's official response the video:

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/us-military-releases-official-investigation-results-relating-wikileaks-iraq-massacre-video

This is disgusting, and what's even more disgusting is the fact that these "soldiers" are most likely only going to get a slap on the wrist for this atrocity. I will not say fuck the troops, however, because I know many people who are in the military and have been in the military who wouldn't fire on civilians whether or not they were given the order to do so. This Apache gunner however, requested the clearance to open fire upon these men without real proof that they were insurgents, and that's disgusting.

The official response is that this kind of event is standard operating procedure.

The fact of the matter is, yes, this is how our military carries itself.

Well, let me put it this way, I would have at least watched the group a bit longer. You could see a guy turkey necking with an AK(they thought it was an RPG) around the corner(on the left) on one of the choppers first passes, and he does appear to fire(not on the chopper). And as for firing on the group in the van, let them clear the fucking bodies.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, let me put it this way, I would have at least watched the group a bit longer. You could see a guy turkey necking with an AK(they thought it was an RPG) around the corner(on the left) on one of the choppers first passes, and he does appear to fire(not on the chopper). And as for firing on the group in the van, let them clear the fucking bodies.

That wasn't the guy they were referring to when they mentioned the RPG.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just FYI you just used those same thousands of deaths to argue against the military. Way to go, you two are now the same.

But the cycle of violence that 9/11 was a part of was only started by US military involvement in the Middle East?

Also, Belial clearly stated what happened. It's not like the government didn't do exactly that... To "co-opt" their deaths in condemning the monumentally stupid response does not make him the same as people who co-opted their deaths to blow a hole in the Middle East.

Sad thing is I'll bet some of the people who died on 9/11 would have approved of what happened afterwards.

Actually I have not stated my opinion in here at all. I've said nothing for or against either. My point was you're spinning the very same concept to support your own means in a purposefully inflammatory statement. Their deaths are not served correctly by either of these two extremes and both versions cheapen them by doing so.

Actually I have not stated my opinion in here at all. I've said nothing for or against either. My point was you're spinning the very same concept to support your own means in a purposefully inflammatory statement. Their deaths are not served correctly by either of these two extremes and both versions cheapen them by doing so.

But see... here's the difference. I'm an individual, I'm allowed an opinion, no matter how fucking crazy or nuts. I'm only one man, so its not particularly worth much. What I'm talking about here is the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. It is not a person, and as such should not be allowed an opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, "arguing against the military" is not the same as "starting multiple wars." When Nicholas posts something on a forum, no one dies.