Accelerated Evolution

Restraining order to come.

CandieCane

Okay. Time to seriously post a rant thread and hope for some practical advice other than 'Maybe he's not over you'. I think I've come to realize this.

As of last january, I broke up with my disgusting giant of a boyfriend. We shall not use his real name and we shall call him Creeper. Shut up. can't come up with a good cover name and it suits him. Creeper and I were dating for a hellish four months on my part.

Why hellish?

I have a specific 'no touchy me, or I breaky your face.' rule. I hate being touched due to having my personal space invaded quite frequently when I was young. So. Told Creeper this. I specifically said "I don't do cuddling. I'm not the cuddling type. So please don't ask or try to cuddle with me. "

Creeper, thinking the exact opposite, clung to dear life to me every single day. As friends from school, or a third party, could observe, they said 'it was as if you had velcro on your side or he was stuck with glue. ' Thats what it fucking felt like. I told him MORE THAN ONCE I emphasize this so you people don't go 'maybe he didn't understand' or 'maybe he forgot' "Creeper, I'm serious. If you do not stop touching me and clinging on me like you are, I'm going to break up with you. I don't mind a little, but sitting there clinging to me as if I was your very life is too much. now stop. " I was never mean or harsh about it at first.

Creeper sopped being so clingy, he gave me my space. But then he moved onto clinging to my friends who DONT like being around him and harassing them virtually. I've had so many complaints and I had to apologize - yes, apologize for my fucking creepy boyfriend harassing my friends. I shouldn't be doing that by my relatioship advice. Shit. By my terms, he shouldn't be doing what he was doing either.

But I digress. It was going on. And our relationship was going down and I was glad for it.

He started getting clingy, and every time he could while in public would try to kiss me or suck face with me. Here's my issue with that: he admitted to not brushing his teeth on a daily basis, a week or so after we started going out. Thus. No more smoochie time for him. And he was big on that. And I kept gently pushing him away, and telling him 'No, I do not do PDA. Now stop and let me go to class.' Again, I was never harsh at first.

But then he just kept getting clingy and needy, whenever I specifically told him to stop doing something. 'Stop touching me. I need space. ' He'd be up my ass 24/7. Calling at god awful hours of the night. I told him to stop doing that and I made excuses to get off the phone. And the rest is too long to list.

After three months of that, I broke up with him. I told him "We're through. I kept telling you, and I'm tired of telling you. Now leave me alone. Don't harass my friends, asking them why I broke up with you; it was your fault. Don't come to me, begging to get back together, because my answer is going to be the same. " and I left it at that.

Well, ever since, he's either been moping and dragging his feet along, or, he's been verbally harassing people. Mostly, people around me. Including me. I'm his main target.

Yeah, I understand breaking up stings.

But, from past experiences, I don't think you're supposed to FOLLOW your ex around and just JUMP at every time to hurt her and piss her off.

Now a days, he's staring at me with a stupid fucking deer in the headlights look and when I catch him he looks away or goes to say something to someone. Or, he's INSULTING me and my friends to our faces and he's even come to fucking hitting me when he feels like it, to get a rise.

We used to play fight, but I don't anymore because he was bitching about how I supposedly bruised him beyond all compare.

And he won't even tell me up straight when he hits me.

Example: We were walking in the halls, me Creeper, Sailor, and Gadget Boy. (all fake names. /: ) Sailor and Gadget went on to their class, me doing the same thing. Creeper comes up and flat out kicks me and says that someone was throwing things.

There was nobody behind me except for him.

I know one way to lay him out is flat out beat the shit out of him and scream at him to leave me alone.

but I'd like some non-school suspencion filled ideas. /:

two words....High School.Those are the kind of things that happen, and said drama obviously ensues.

that and his hormones are goin crazy. Frankly hes probly poppin wood left right and center.

As difficult as it can be, just ignore him. He only wants attention. At least he's not calling you at all hours threatening to kill himself, but if he gets to that point, watch out. To be honest, sometimes you just have to tell a teacher or a parent. I know it sounds lame, but it works.

What they said. It's high school, where drama is bound to be sprung no matter what. It's just how it is. There isn't anything you can do but suck it up and ignore it. He wants the attention from you and you're giving it to him. Stop feeding the troll and he'll stop too. If he doesnt then thats when you have to tell somebody about it.

Thanks for all the advice guys - ignoring him is the best option so it seems.

Hopefully, the new girl he apaprently snagged during hte weekend will keep him the fuck away from me.

However, I am apparently talking shit about him behind his back and he'd like for me to say it to his face.

Other than complaining about him being a complete dillweed, I haven't said jack shit. HE asked me if I spread around that he has an STD or something and that his girlfrtiend was a hore. I didn't even meet her until today.

Lovely.

Just brushed it off and went on my way.

Thanks for all the advice guys - ignoring him is the best option so it seems.

Hopefully, the new girl he apaprently snagged during hte weekend will keep him the fuck away from me.

However, I am apparently talking shit about him behind his back and he'd like for me to say it to his face.

Other than complaining about him being a complete dillweed, I haven't said jack shit. HE asked me if I spread around that he has an STD or something and that his girlfrtiend was a hore. I didn't even meet her until today.

Lovely.

Just brushed it off and went on my way.

It seems like distracting him with the female equivalent of 'OOOH SHINY!' seems to work. If you're both under 18, I'd just lay his ass out. You clearly can throw down, and if he doesn't get the message, a supreme slaughter of his face with your bare fists will learn him.

To be frank, I'm astouned you put up with that shit for 4 months; it sounded like he didn't get it from day 1, and tried to make you someone you werent.

But, what's done is done, right? Everyone else in this thread has the maturity to say "just ignore him," and that's probably the best advice. My thoughts are: if you can get away with kicking ass, do so.

It seems like distracting him with the female equivalent of 'OOOH SHINY!' seems to work. If you're both under 18, I'd just lay his ass out. You clearly can throw down, and if he doesn't get the message, a supreme slaughter of his face with your bare fists will learn him.

To be frank, I'm astouned you put up with that shit for 4 months; it sounded like he didn't get it from day 1, and tried to make you someone you werent.

But, what's done is done, right? Everyone else in this thread has the maturity to say "just ignore him," and that's probably the best advice. My thoughts are: if you can get away with kicking ass, do so.

A fistfight is generally a very bad idea no matter what the situation. What makes it even worse here is that her opponent would be huge and he doesnt really have any problem with hitting her as far as I can tell. Non-voilence would be much better here than attacking them. Unless he actually tries to deck her first then she should just ignore him.

You be surprised how good it feels to ignore someone to their face. If he speaks to you, walk away, turn around, etc. Don't even make a face or flip him the bird. He'd probably try the whole "two can play at that game" and start ignoring you. Before you know it, you'll both forget the other exists.

Sorry I'm a little late to the thread... In response to the OP, that's bullshit, he sounds like a really... nonresponsive and shitty boyfriend. I apologize on behalf of my gender. If he keeps fucking with you just yell at him, then ignore him. Kicking his ass I wouldn't recommend.

You don't know it, but as soon as you graduate high school your life is going to get a million times better. You don't even know. All the drama just slips away and stops mattering (there's still drama, of course, but there's nothing quite like high school drama. All the fucked up hormones of middle school, but with the pretensions of adulthood that come with being older). All these people you hate -- you don't have to see anymore. It's amazing.

You be surprised how good it feels to ignore someone to their face. If he speaks to you, walk away, turn around, etc. Don't even make a face or flip him the bird. He'd probably try the whole "two can play at that game" and start ignoring you. Before you know it, you'll both forget the other exists.

I know it's great! This may seem a little immature (as if I need to keep it up amongst y'all that I'm really mature or something) but I recently (as in... last November) started ignoring someone. It's great fun. It was this girl I was in love with forever, finally realized that she had no intention of dating me, and was driving me crazy. So I start ignoring her. As soon as I do, turns out the strong feelings weren't so one-sided, and she got really butthurt and started binge-drinking like her life depended on it and like getting kicked out of parties for breaking shit/kind of being a slut (I'd like to say that when I use the word slut it carries no negative connotations -- being a slut is neither a good nor a bad thing*, in my book, but it's definitely a thing). We even ended up at a couple parties together! Totally ignored her. She even walked up to my friend Erica who I was smoking a cigarette with and said "Hey Erica, will you talk to me, since your friend Robin won't?" lollercatz

Anyway that's probably the most dysfunctional thing I've ever done and it was hella fun. No revenge like passive revenge (I don't get it either).

*People who have sex with other people are awesome and no one should ever be criticized for that. On the other hand, I'm sure we've all been hurt by someone we were into sleeping around... so there's good and bad aspects to sluttishness, is what I'm trying to say. :awesome:

It seems like distracting him with the female equivalent of 'OOOH SHINY!' seems to work. If you're both under 18, I'd just lay his ass out. You clearly can throw down, and if he doesn't get the message, a supreme slaughter of his face with your bare fists will learn him. My thoughts are: if you can get away with kicking ass, do so.

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ignoring him has done the trick - actually came up to me at prom all butthurt askingw why I wasn't paying him any attention. Blew him off there.

Apparently.

He's getting married.

Roflcopter.

do you live in the midwest?!

Christ I'm sorry. :tongue:

EDIT: Also, that's fucking hilarious that he's getting married. Big ups to whatever woman is brave enough/retarded enough to do that.

I went up to the poor girl and congratdulated her. She said 'well. It was only natural. We were off and on until you came into the picture. "

.... sooooo sorry to intterupt. Lol. Continue with your practically fucking in public scenes.

Seriously. They produce so much PDA that even the romantic couples here that do daily-PDA are saying 'mmk. we get it. now fucking stop.'

Seriously. I'll be in the theatre after school with a guy I'm talking to and when its the girl's scene, Creeper will be right up her ass kissing her as if he would enver see her again.

I went up to the poor girl and congratdulated her. She said 'well. It was only natural. We were off and on until you came into the picture. "

.... sooooo sorry to intterupt. Lol. Continue with your practically fucking in public scenes.

Seriously. They produce so much PDA that even the romantic couples here that do daily-PDA are saying 'mmk. we get it. now fucking stop.'

Seriously. I'll be in the theatre after school with a guy I'm talking to and when its the girl's scene, Creeper will be right up her ass kissing her as if he would enver see her again.

I wonder if people who do that are just unaware, or trying to show off? In my experience a lot of people who are really sexually open are just kind of unaware that other people find it weird. I've known a few girls who thought it wasn't weird to just not have a shirt on if you were in private... but it can be really awk. And kind of cool but still. Awk.

I wonder if people who do that are just unaware, or trying to show off? In my experience a lot of people who are really sexually open are just kind of unaware that other people find it weird. I've known a few girls who thought it wasn't weird to just not have a shirt on if you were in private... but it can be really awk. And kind of cool but still. Awk.

Who do you hang out with, and can I meet them.

i was seeing a girl that was like that, she also liked to take showers together, kind of like a quasi-sexual-water-saving kinda deal.

she lives in a psychotic fantasy world with all of her other theatre fuck friends though.

Who do you hang out with, and can I meet them.

they're all variously psychotic or not hot or both.

i was seeing a girl that was like that, she also liked to take showers together, kind of like a quasi-sexual-water-saving kinda deal.

she lives in a psychotic fantasy world with all of her other theatre fuck friends though.

fucking theater people. I know exactly the type you're talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

Update on my situation:

Either I'm really ugly or pretty, because Creeper can't stop staring at me when I'm in the general vicinity around him.

>_> ....I really hate people staringa t me for any fucking reason, let alone people I really wish would take a hike.

Also, I've got conformation that he's dating to purely get back at me.

Not too fond of the little ho on his arm, but thats still cruel to do to a girl.