Accelerated Evolution

World Cup

Pamuya

I'm a massive football fan so I will be watching the world cup. For some reason as well I seem to be the ONLY person that has any faith in England this year. I can understand England has done nothing but raise hopes and shatter them since 1966 but I seem to be the only person to realize that the England squad members are all in their prime age of football and everyone of them is easily playing arguably the best football of their careers. The squad has speed, accuracy, defence and power it is complete and with the right leadership which I have faith in but is really the only questionable part of the team we should go far. I have already made a bet with my friend England will make the semi's.

(here comes the Troll)

FUCK YOU USA you NEVER should have had tht goal fuck knows how Green din't hold onto it. You lucky fuckers.

Lucky or not the goal was still made and he fucked up. I'm fine with the draw, I didn't expect the US to do that well.

I fucking HATE the vuvuzelas. I really don't want to hear BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ the entire match.

just examine the league tables in today's paper and if my predictions are right England should easily make the semis where they would face Brazil or Spain. Both of which are playing terribly. I think England stands a half decent chance of making the final. I really should go put a bet on before everyone finally gets out of the shit mentality that England are shit and a disappointment and the odds go way down.

I have been a fucking psychic this world cup apart from England not winning their group I have been called insane and stupid by all my friends. I told them France would get knocked out and no one believed me I told them England would pull it back and make it through the group stages which no one had faith in. I will carry onto say I am suck and fucking tired of everyone saying Brazil is gonna win they're a world cup winning team etc etc. That is fucking bullshit Brazil are nowhere near as good as they were in previous and yet I hear people saying their not just attackers but a well packaged team. Fucking bullshit Brazil can hardly finish any decent chance and compared to defences like Portugal, Argentina, Netherlands they are conceding ridiculous goals and can not hold their one. Brazil are not winning it this year and they are going out soon.

My money this year is on Spain(If they carry on the improvement from their first game), Portugal or Argentina to win. And England if the players start to play like they do in the premiership to win the world cup.