Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
The Lone Magician

Let's Play Metal Storm

post-233-083768400 1276932151.jpg

Metal Storm! A game where you play a robot! Who changes gravity! And shoots other robots! What adventures await us? Well, Curt and I are going to find out, as we do this LP together!

Episode 1: Friends Forever

Episode 2: Mentally Stable

Episode 3: The Best Episode Ever

Metal Storm: Metal Storm

Episode 4: Shoopity Doopity Doo

Episode Final: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqnxgrLTUCw

Bonus:

That Music Ain't Right

Note: Sorry if any of the audio is improperly leveled or any similar problem. I am bad at editing audio, but will try to make it better in the future.

HOLY SHIT METAL STORM! I love Metal Storm, but it just did not get any love. It came out during the NES's twilight year (1991), and so any love this game could have gotten was overshadowed by the SNES release.

I have played this game to completion (with a game genie) and I anxiously await your completion of this LP!

FYI, I probably won't be working too hard, if at all, on the LP for the next two to three days. I'm staying at my girlfriend's new apartment for a little while to help her get situated and stuff, and I kind of have to steal the neighbor's wifi and get like 1 bar, so bandwidth is pretty terrible and connection is inconsistent. Just thought you'd like to know. I do plan on finishing it.

Ok, I know it's been like a week, but I need to sort out my new laptop, do a fresh install on two different ones and then I can record the new footage for the next episode. I swear to God, I'll finish this thread if it takes a year. Right now, I'm having some trouble viewing Youtube, so I'd like to figure that out before I try to edit video.

post-233-083768400 1276932151.jpg

Metal Storm! A game where you play a robot! Who changes gravity! And shoots other robots! What adventures await us? Well, Curt and I are going to find out, as we do this LP together!

Episode 1: Friends Forever

Episode 2: Mentally Stable

Episode 3: The Best Episode Ever

Metal Storm: Metal Storm

Episode 4: Shoopity Doopity Doo

Episode Final: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqnxgrLTUCw

Bonus:

That Music Ain't Right

Note: Sorry if any of the audio is improperly leveled or any similar problem. I am bad at editing audio, but will try to make it better in the future.