Accelerated Evolution
eleet

The passing of one of our members

Do you really have to be that much of an asshole? I mean, I agree with you that we shouldn't blame Coffee for bringing that stuff up, but goddamn dude, have a little bit of sympathy. Obviously memorial threads are for the dead persons' friends, and there are many present here. They didn't "pretend" to know amy, nor did they "pretend" that she was a perfect friend.

Way to bring the drama and your opinion back to center stage though.

I blame Alundra for labeling Coffee's post as "desecration" and making her out to be someone who just shit all over amy. That pushes my buttons.

Everyone wants to bring up this thread as if it's a big thing, that it's somehow amy's actual Wake. On a message board where we post cocks that don't get modded out for days, and people who only come in here because they're searching for a musicians album title. However, I'm fine with this. If everyone wants to see it that way, that's fine by me, but don't act like it's the most important thread ever and that all her friends and family are reading it. They aren't. No one is besides us.

What I can't stand though is it's somehow okay to be a dickbag to our alive members. If someone can come in and say fuck you to someone else in this thread, I should be able to do the same back.

Also, when we've had drama in here before with people who are alive, it's all "LOL INTERNET" but suddenly when someone is dead, you can't pull that card out anymore.

LOL INTERNET

This is all extremely petty and beneath everyone. It's the sort of bitterness and immaturity that alienated some members. I think some of you are capable of more tactful reservation, maturity, and foresight.

This is why I <3 AE.

"Everyone in this thread:

Goddamn! Amy was such a trainwreck, (laundry list of reasons why). But she's dead now and I'll remember the good things about her!"

"Coffee:

Um, it's sorta awful that you guys are even bringing stuff like that up. I was afraid of making a thread since that's what it might have snowballed into."

"Everyone now in this thread:

HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING SO DISRESPECTFUL! YOU ARE THE WORST POSTER IN EXISTENCE!"

I never thought I'd say this about you, but that whole post is undoubtedly holier-than-thou.

Everyone's reaction is not "OMG YOU SUCK" to any of it, it's more or less of a "Seriously? Is it even necessary to have this sort of tone about it?" I don't know if you ride Keira's dick nowadays because she's more active than us other members, but we here have made it quite clear that we are remembering someone the best way we can. It's obvious that you and her have been privy to the situation longer than the rest of us, so if anyone needs to leave it alone, t's you, we can have our turn too.

And yeah, you sound like an asshole. I'll third that.

I never thought I'd say this about you, but that whole post is undoubtedly holier-than-thou.

Everyone's reaction is not "OMG YOU SUCK" to any of it, it's more or less of a "Seriously? Is it even necessary to have this sort of tone about it?" I don't know if you ride Keira's dick nowadays because she's more active than us other members, but we here have made it quite clear that we are remembering someone the best way we can. It's obvious that you and her have been privy to the situation longer than the rest of us, so if anyone needs to leave it alone, t's you, we can have our turn too.

And yeah, you sound like an asshole. I'll third that.

The only thing holier-than-thou is the fact that I have no symphony for amy, that's all. She was a camwhore who drugged herself out and then killed herself, the only memory I have of amy is when she emailed my fiancee for drug money. I care about her as much as I'd do any other stupid teenager that does that. But I'm a member here, and can say that. Especially since none of her family is going to come here anyway, and I've already said sorry to them.

It sure is stupid, but you seem to think I care. The only thing I cared about was everyone here jumped on Coffee like she was desecrating this no-name thread on a no-name board. Like we have done to alive members time and time again. Just because this thread is based on a person who killed themselves, shouldn't make it any different.

And no, I've only met Keira twice in my life. And if she killed herself or she died and we had the same thread for her, I'd have the same amount of sympathy.

J, if this is a no name thread on a no name board, than I truly don't understand why you feel the need to even log in.

So if you don't have any sympathy, don't care, and feel this thread is pointless, then why are you devoting so much attention to defending yourself or Keira?

I really don't want to fan the flames here, but if all of what you said is true, then it just seems weird for you to be even be posting here.

Because I find it hilarious, and it amuses me when people want to blow things out of proportion.

Edit: I'd like to state too that while AE is a no-name board and none of you will be around by the end of the year, I still care about the board. But not this thread, or amy. That's why I find this thread hilarious.

Because I find it hilarious, and it amuses me when people want to blow things out of proportion.

That's pathetic and childish. Only a sociopath would get pleasure from something like this, also, sounds like you're pulling back because you know you're just being a dickbag.

Edit: I'd like to state too that while AE is a no-name board and none of you will be around by the end of the year, I still care about the board. But not this thread, or amy. That's why I find this thread hilarious.

We'll be leaving because of inexcusable bullshit like this.

That's pathetic and childish. Only a sociopath would get pleasure from something like this, also, sounds like you're pulling back because you know you're just being a dickbag.

Absolutely. But I'm not getting any kind of pleasure out of it, it's just funny. It's like if I made a thread here about a hooker that killed herself, no one would care, and 90% would probably make jokes about it.

If she was a member here for a tiny bit though, then things would be different.

Absolutely. But I'm not getting any kind of pleasure out of it, it's just funny. It's like if I made a thread here about a hooker that killed herself, no one would care, and 90% would probably make jokes about it.

If she was a member here for a tiny bit though, then things would be different.

Amy is not some no name hooker that killed herself, she is a member of this board and regardless of whatever life decisions she has made that has led to her death, does not change that. She wasn't just killing herself for something simple, she was a disturbed person that unfortunately did what she thought was right in her current mental state.

If this is how you truly feel about her, why did you contact her family, you sick bastard? You're going to tell us that you spent time sending condolences to them and then turn to AE to basically say that her death amuses you? I mean, it's obvious your swooping defense of keira is the simple fact that it is known that the two of you get off on being those people that know the personal issues of certain members and love to flaunt it. You can't even deny that, the VG chats used to be filled with your "inside info" of other members, and keiras stalking of the board for years before she joined is the obvious fuel for your grandiose posts.

Shit like this makes me sick, and this is why I stopped coming to AE. I thought we were past this kind of stuff, acting like children and getting off on stuff like this, but I have been reaffirmed of my opinion. The best thing about this is that you are trying to deflect and relate amy's death to a no-name hooker to give yourself some peace of mind that what you are doing right now is justified.

wow. it's people like you that made me stop coming here.

i understand having no sympathy (especially if she asked you for drug money) for people that did what amy did, but dude. seriously?

people like you are why so many cannot see that there is hope.

I just don't understand the tasteless nature of coming into a place where people are talking about a friend of theirs who died with all kinds of crap like that.

We know you don't have any sympathy for her. We know you're an Internet Tough Guy. Whatever. Go back to /b/ where people think suicide is funny.

Obvious troll is obvious.

EDIT:

Amy is not some no name hooker that killed herself, she is a member of this board and regardless of whatever life decisions she has made that has led to her death, does not change that. She wasn't just killing herself for something simple, she was a disturbed person that unfortunately did what she thought was right in her current mental state.

If this is how you truly feel about her, why did you contact her family, you sick bastard? You're going to tell us that you spent time sending condolences to them and then turn to AE to basically say that her death amuses you? I mean, it's obvious your swooping defense of keira is the simple fact that it is known that the two of you get off on being those people that know the personal issues of certain members and love to flaunt it. You can't even deny that, the VG chats used to be filled with your "inside info" of other members, and keiras stalking of the board for years before she joined is the obvious fuel for your grandiose posts.

Shit like this makes me sick, and this is why I stopped coming to AE. I thought we were past this kind of stuff, acting like children and getting off on stuff like this, but I have been reaffirmed of my opinion. The best thing about this is that you are trying to deflect and relate amy's death to a no-name hooker to give yourself some peace of mind that what you are doing right now is justified.

This is a good post.

If One More Negative Comment Is Passed Within This Thread, I Will Do Something To The Culprit That Is So Horrendous It Will Haunt Their Children And Their Grandchildren, Including Any Guinea Pigs Used As Household Pets, For Many Years To Come.

This is a promise. I mean. . . Threat.

tl:dr - everyone in this thread jumps to conclusions here without actually reading and comprehending what is wrote, this, overly long explanations seem to be necessary if you don't want to be labeled.

I mean, it's obvious your swooping defense of keira is the simple fact that it is known that the two of you get off on being those people that know the personal issues of certain members and love to flaunt it.

please don't attack me just because of jstop. i wasn't even in the same group as he was when finding out. and i don't get off on knowing things about other members, and i'm a little angry that you're saying that about me.

i tried to explain my original post here, and i meant never to say anything bad about amy, as i was her friend as well. i didn't even find out through facebook about her death, i found out from, of all things, a friend of hers on a yaoi board that was talking about setting up the facebook group. i would never hold knowledge about someone, especially death, above anyone's head.

i wasn't yelling at the people posting in the thread, even if it seemed like it. i thought it just would be in bad taste if her family was to read, since i figured something like... well, what's going on now, would happen. (even though i didn't think it'd be jstop to do this kind of thing, since i haven't seen him be an asshole 90% of the time)

even though i didn't get to talk to amy before she passed, i loved and respected her and wished that i could have done something to help her before it came down to what she did. and i'm sorry if anyone, anyone at all thinks that i feel differently about her.

this thread should be cleaned up and locked, future posts should be sent to admins for approval before being posted. it sounds harsh, but it's a very sensitive thread and it would prevent what happened, from happening this time.

edit: since my head is throbbing, i feel like i should get this out before work.

this is hopefully the final thing i will, or rather have get to say in this thread. let me make everything i've said in here before perfectly crystal clear.

look, in my original post i wanted to stop how she died from getting out into the board. it would have been better if someone knew, and then passed it through PMs. suicide is fodder for internet ridicule from a lot of people, thankfully we only had one person being a prick about it. if the bored were bigger, we probably would have had more people like this. this is the only reason why i made a post saying "do you really not know?" because everyone kept asking to know, and once it got out there... it got out there.

secondly, let's stop with this internet detective business. first off, this,

I mean, it's obvious your swooping defense of keira is the simple fact that it is known that the two of you get off on being those people that know the personal issues of certain members and love to flaunt it. You can't even deny that, the VG chats used to be filled with your "inside info" of other members, and keiras stalking of the board for years before she joined is the obvious fuel for your grandiose posts.

this isn't true. at all. the only thing i know about people here is what they post, because i read them, what they make public for anyone and everyone to see. not in pms, not in emails, not in any kind of messager. just what is posted here. i do not share personal information other people have asked me not to share, ever. it's also damn near insulting to me to say that i flaunt this stuff, when i don't ever bring it up in the first place. if you have a post where i have done this, please PM me with it or post in a seperate thread and i promise that i will take back what i have said here. because there is not even one instance where i've brought something from the past up that was harmful to someone in anyway.

it's also getting a little aggravating that people keep using the word "stalk". stalk means a person is actively seeking out material of another person that's invasive, and actively violates their privacy.

i've made it well known what my background here is. i was a member of the chats way back before most people were in there, when it was only 3 or 4 of us. i grew close to everyone as friends because we chatted almost everyday. i didn't speak up half the time, but it makes no difference. when AE was formed, i was going to sign up, but didn't. as i saw more people come in, i back downed. but i continued to read posts here, public posts because i wanted to know what my friends were up to. i never 'stalked' anyone here. i wasn't actively seeking anything out. i just have a very good memory, and save a lot of stuff that's given to me through chats and such.

the fact that you're ignoring a lot of what i'm saying, because of just that one line where you claim i flaunt other people's business off and somehow get off on it, shows that you are only picking and choosing what works best for your argument, even if it's untrue. you've done nothing to back up this claim but say it, which is forcing it out there.

now, let's deal with this facebook stuff. look, i did not find out about what happened through facebook.. what happened was i was on a message board a close friend she know in person. i was friends with that person, but not so much amy. when amy passed, a few days later she let me know because i posted in a thread amy was supposed to respond to. over the phone, the same friend said she was going to try contacting amy's friends online and see about getting a facebook group together. this is why i was surprised that a lot of people didn't know.

i wasn't angry at anyone. i was curious as to where people were hearing it from, and why they didn't hear about it sooner because i thought that was going on for the past two months. it has nothing to do with me "flaunting" her death. it has to do with who among amy's friends are not being contacted. there could be people who still don't know, and if they didn't go to AE, or facebook, i was curious on how someone would go to reach them.

apparently, a lot people took this as me saying you should all be shut-ins and look at facebook all day. this is stupid and untrue. i was curious about the methods the news was getting out there, because a lot of people did not know. i was legitimately shocked because i thought that friends on other boards were getting together and letting other friends know.

amy had a facebook page with a lot of friends, i'm pretty sure that all of you that were on facebook that found out through facebook now, were in her friends list. amy's page was then taken down. i figured the friends who were going to contact other people, had that list and were going through the process. that's why i was shocked. but, and i don't even remember who did it, weather it was darcie or GPS or whoever, first posted that my post meant i held amy's death over everyone's heads, and then everyone else's post was pretty much "Clearly that's what you're doing." "Clearly." "Clearly."

no. again, and again, and again, i thought friends were already informing you through PMs, emails, and other stuff. i already said i wasn't too close to amy, and whenever a person like that dies and tells me, it's not right for another person to make it open to everyone else. the next of kin, and closer friends have that right. anyone less than that, it seems like gossip. if i would have done this, everyone would have taken it as flaunting it. what if say, the same thing had happened to Vampy. i'm not close to her, and can't even remember if i ever got to reply to a post she made, but what if she had passed (and i sure as hell hope she doesn't) and i made a thread "Vampy has passed away" would any of you even believe me? and if you did, wouldn't your second reaction be like "Oh well, looks like Coffee likes to get into other people's business". this is why i wouldn't even think of creating a thread like that especially since it undermines other immediate friends and family from announcing it.

and lastly about the facebook thing, about the one lost friend stuff. the only reason why i brought that up is because that happened to Crube. i wasn't suggesting to anyone that they did that. i was surprised that it happened. but, one person thought it, other people followed, and quickly before i even had a chance to reply to the thread, everyone figured that i was demanding them to check their facebook religiously. something i don't even do, i check mine once in the morning before leaving for work, and one time now and again at night. that's it.

i think i'm done with what i needed to say. i doubt most people even got through half of this, but, it affected me because i hated what has happened in this thread, and then being labled as a bad person and then grouped with jstop.

Well, I just want to say I know was a huge dick who got off on being a troll whenever I got bored. Most of you ignored my posts, but a couple of you I offended rather harshly. So I just want to take the time to apologize for everything I said to you guys and I mean that sincerely. :smile:

The best thing about this is that you are trying to deflect and relate amy's death to a no-name hooker to give yourself some peace of mind that what you are doing right now is justified.

Not really. That's pretty much what she was. http://cam4.com/mairabloom

Edit: Also ironic that she has /b/ tagged across her tits. Where suicide is indeed funny!

And because I want to state it for the record

You can't even deny that, the VG chats used to be filled with your "inside info" of other members, and keiras stalking of the board for years before she joined is the obvious fuel for your grandiose posts.

I don't know if you've become delusional, mental, or confusing me for another member over the years but that's retarted. The only "inside info" I had was through retail employees about video game deals that I passed on to AN and here. I didn't pass around information about other people because everyone worth talking about was already in the chat with us. So again, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Unless you're confusing me with Ashley. And fuck if I know where she is today.

Maybe that raging hard-on for amy's death to make you such a white knight in this thread is clouding your mind or something. (see? I can just assume you're having sex with other member here too if I want to be desperate in my replies as well. that works, right?). But you're off your fucking rocker now. I understand it's easy to make shit up about people to suit your argument, but don't be surprised when people call you out for it.

I fully admit to trolling this thread because I had no feelings for amy whatsoever (even though I signed a card someone made to her family), but really towards the end I found it more funny to poke at your cage because of the random shit you threw into your argument when defending this thread came out. I just wanted to see what else you'd make up, and this post made my day.

Say goodbye to your guinea pig, J-Stop! I wasn't joking!

My guiniea pigs are already dead! How dare you say such disrespectful things! :(

All in all, we cannot stop singing,

We cannot start sinking --

We swim until it ends.

They may kill, and we may we parted

But we will ne'er be broken-hearted.