Accelerated Evolution

MoH open beta on Steam

Wind

Only two maps and two game modes, and they lock how many levels you can gain and you can only unlock two weapons per class for the beta, but it gives you a great look at the multiplayer prior to its release next week. - I'm in love with it and can't wait to play the single player.

if anyone grabbed it or is grabbing it, toss me your in game name or email address or however it works and I'll add you to my friend list.

hopefully it's less shit than it was two months ago. best buy was giving away free codes and yet there was still hardly anyone to play with during most weekends.

i also hope that the "Online Pass" is indeed what people are speculating now, that it's a pass for maps and stuff when they come out and not the right to play the game online. EA can do that with sports games since they're the only major player in town, but not shooters. especially with Black Ops coming in less than a month.

hopefully it's less shit than it was two months ago. best buy was giving away free codes and yet there was still hardly anyone to play with during most weekends.

i also hope that the "Online Pass" is indeed what people are speculating now, that it's a pass for maps and stuff when they come out and not the right to play the game online. EA can do that with sports games since they're the only major player in town, but not shooters. especially with Black Ops coming in less than a month.

that was closed beta and yes it has changed immensly since then, the game is still open til midnight PDT tonight, so download it on steam and give it a try.

and about people playing... on the PC version I am ranked 345,000 something over-all. this is since the 4th. I have 7 hours of in game play, meaning alot of people ahead of me have... No Lives. basically every single server is full, although the wonderful "Quick match" option allows you to be automatically placed in a basically 1 or 2 slot free server of your game - mode choice and enjoy a full fast game. The domination game-mode is great, and after unlocking the shotgun as Spec Ops I can say taht Shot Guns FUCKING ROCK at mid to close range. I was having a blast watching the power blow the enemy ragdoll physics into a wall all limp. Game is BEAST.

I might get Black Ops instead just because it has GunGame, and definitely will if it is a pass to play online.

what is PASS to PLAY even mean? it has dedicated servers, you just install the game and play online? Pass to play? I've never even heard of that. I believe he was referring to getting closed beta key's along time ago.

what is PASS to PLAY even mean? it has dedicated servers, you just install the game and play online? Pass to play? I've never even heard of that. I believe he was referring to getting closed beta key's along time ago.

she :boat:.

Online Pass is the name of codes that are given out free only with brand new copies of certain EA games. for their spots games, these are required if you want to play any form of online. but for for all used or rental copies of games, the player has to spend $10 on this.

thankfully Medal of Honor (was) different. before they detailed it, they kept the name "Online Pass" so everyone was still assuming they were going to do to MoH what they did with the sports games where everyone who rents or buys used would have to spend $10 to play online. that's not quite the case with MoH. to play online is free, but you're screwed out of certain game modes, weapons, and other things.

... which don't even seem to be up yet besides the one map.

anyway, i rented the game on tuesday and beat it tonight. the single player is extremely easy and short. i didn't hate it, but it definitely was missing pizazz. it's nice that they wanted to be realiastic, but some things clearly wouldn't happen in a real life situtation anyway, so why not bend it a bit in favor of something more fun and exciting? there was one level i thought was going to be fantastic, until they pussied out at the end (of that level).

and for all the promotion they put into "Dalton Fury", he's only used in three missions and barely speaks 10 lines of dialogue. it just seems weird to me that they pushed this character like he's the main character of the game, when he's nothing more than a side.