Accelerated Evolution

I have no idea who you are, but welcome back. :awesome:

Were you famous for anything here?

Nah not really. I think I ragequit back in 2005 after a long day of work followed by trying to defend my buddy samurai drifter. Funny thing is, he ended up getting banned right after I left.

doinitrite :hardgay:

Unfortunately that legacy has been lost to the abyss...something about less than legal forum software if I recall

welcome back, sanjuro.

i vaguely remember you, but remember you none the less because of the .hack name/avatar combo. but welcome back just the same.

Did I have a .hack avatar back then? only one I can remember is my Legato Bluesummers one.

Hey I remember you! How's it goin?

Not too bad man. Trying to land a job with my degrees, but who isn't these days?

I don't remember you, but if you leave again and return I will.

Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you as well

yeah sam Drifter was a D-bag, and most likely still is I guess he just doesn't show it anymore.

edit: PS we are like the only forum on the internet that has such loose rules that we don't even give a damn about, we let anyone do what they want, so for sam to be banned, that really says something. haha

how many people have ever even been banned? like SD and punroc? PUNROC WAS THE GREATEST MEMBER EVER

FREE PUNROC!11

uh yeah

nice to meet you sanjuro I kind of vaguely remember this whole SD getting banned incident but not really. I think someone (maybe it ought to be a community project?) should attempt to write A People's History of Accelerated-Evolution

EDIT: Can you still get banned for making petition threads? What about posting the legendary Mufasa picture?

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...