Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
DreamerGirl

Anyone play League of Legends?

I don't play currently but have a coworker/group of friends who play, so I thought I'd see what people think of it before I give it a try since I'm pretty picky about games. Any thoughts on it? What do you like and don't like?

I don't play currently but have a coworker/group of friends who play, so I thought I'd see what people think of it before I give it a try since I'm pretty picky about games. Any thoughts on it? What do you like and don't like?

if you don't like real time strategy games then you probably won't like it, that's first.

but LoL is alright. when i played it a while ago there was some definite balancing issues between classes, but that could be fixed by now.

if you just want it to play with friends, give it a try and see what you think. if you're looking for a little bit better in quality game though, you may want to look into a mod for Warcraft III called Defense of the Ancients.

also, while LoL is free, it's supported by microtransactions (which are in-game things you can buy with real money). but they don't affect the gameplay itself i don't think.

Meh, I like LoL more than DotA personally. I play it, though it randomly started to decide to run horribly on my pc

Meh, I like LoL more than DotA personally. I play it, though it randomly started to decide to run horribly on my pc

Well... yeah.

They streamlined it, and really improved the interface.

Though their chat client is always fucking up. So buggy... but its free so :awesome:

it is microtransaction based but there's also an in game currency that you can buy everything except costumes with which don't affect gameplay at all

also add esune to your friends if anyone actually plays this