Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
eleet

Server tom foolery

I have decided that I hate it, but as Elite says I should give it a few days. :\ I decided before I got into this thread, however... though it is good advice, I probably won't care in twenty minutes.

However.

For a minute when I first went to AE I seriously thought this pot was just that good.

Awful logo is awful. Not to be a hater, but why supply it? Especially in .psd when the majority (I assume) don't have photoshoop.

I can dig the new theme though. Nice to see something other than variations of blue and light green for a change.

I supplied the PSD that came with the theme because it's got the correct dimensions and color scheme; something nobody can ever seem to figure out.

Also, anyone making a logo is likely doing it in Photoshop, or perhaps The Gimp. I doubt anyone will attempt to do it in Paint.

I supplied the PSD that came with the theme because it's got the correct dimensions and color scheme; something nobody can ever seem to figure out.

Also, anyone making a logo is likely doing it in Photoshop, or perhaps The Gimp. I doubt anyone will attempt to do it in Paint.

In my current (and sober) state this makes a lot of sense. Sorry for hassling.

However! We should totally have an MS paint banner contest.

Major SQL database maintenance was conducted on the 14th, shortly after the server move.

It sure is nice performing CPU-intensive maintenance tasks on the SQL database and other site maintenance tasks with all this power available on the grid.

Server load is still around 1.0. Never seems to break 2.0 I figure anything under 8 load is good when you've got 8 CPUs. We've still got 8 CPUs and 48GB of RAM available to us as well, btw; they never scaled us back.

I just replaced the missing automated maintenance tasks that were missing from me nuking a broken MySQL table on the 14th (script shoulda done this, apparently doesn't, only re-adds the table without populating it). Anyone noticing small caching issues since then (like forums not being marked as read in the Forum View even after reading said forums) shouldn't see any more issues.

LOL keep the war alive! Never forget what those fuckers did to us!

What exactly did those fuckers do to us? I forgot the whole reason AE was founded...

i think it was based on them banning some members for rediculous reason and there rules got even worse...and still greater now.

Updated the board from IPB 3.1.2 to 3.1.3. Should include tons of bugfixes. For anyone who noticed the quick theme change, it was because I had to delete and reimport the new skin.

Let me know if anything is broken.

Ok, I went on your account and reproduced the error.

Then I reproduced it on my own account.

Seems to be yet another obscure IPB bug dealing with BBcode. I'll report it to Invision.