Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Ikari Warrior

Fable 3: New or Used?

A LOT of games are doing that bullshit where they package games with one-time-only redeemable codes. It's some garbage that I hate the modern game industry for because it punishes gamers on a budget.

Anyway, I wanted to get my sister fable 3, and I saw it used on amazon for $41 (close enough to last week's new price of $40). Before I bought it, I wanted to make sure that there wasn't any DLC I'd be missing out on by buying it used. If I must, then I will try to see if I can buy it new for $40 somewhere else.

Hook me up, AE!

Before I bought it, I wanted to make sure that there wasn't any DLC I'd be missing out on by buying it used. If I must, then I will try to see if I can buy it new for $40 somewhere else.

Just cosmetic stuff like a tattoo, dog skin, and outfits. Other than that you get potions that raise the dead and slo-mo for a limited of time.

It's not substantial content like Knotholehole Island in Fable II.

Yeah there's some free weapons, a potion that gets your dog to max level and I can't remember if the quest pack was free or paid. Either way it's not a big deal and if you really want them they can all be bought with microsoft bucks in-game.