Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
CandieCane

Girlfriends, transgenders, and highschool.

Yet another thread - I've become a spammer at this point or so it seems like to me. Then again, anything over one thread feels like spam to me.

I digress.

I've got three topics on hand, this is mostly to I dunno update as to why I'm not on here anymore? I'm here, I haven't left, bitches can't shake me that easily - I just don't come on. Multiple reasons as to this - one being the obvious as this place is more dead than Adam West's sex life.

Another being I'm once again failing at school. I'm de medicated, have been for over a year and its proving to be troublesome. I can't pay attention to save my life, I can't stay focused and I have no motivation to buckle down in work. My mother is still just batshit enough to sit there and blame me wanting medications as a 'way to get out.' Uh. If you say so mother. Failing school means my laptop is gone, which has taken its toll on me. Withdrawal symptoms from technology are weird but I believe they exist.

As being the past few months, I've been dating this girl I met online. We met at the beginning of last summer and have been tight ever since. We just started 'dating' mid october. Sadly, we have to have time apart. I am happy and dissapointed in this. Only reason being: she's not mentally stable. Thats also why I'm glad to get away. She's become a cynical bitter woman due to stressing out about school and god knows what else. Naturally she has mental problems - slight schitzophrenia, psychopathy, manic depression, MPD - and I never really was bothered by it. Whenever she was in a mood I just yanno - swung with her. She's just gotten so bitter recently that I can't handle talking to her anymore. We're slowly working on talking on a civil basis.

I have no idea how long I've been out of this closet but 2010's been a rather big year for me sexuality wise. I've come to terms with me being a lesbian as also a transgendered female-to-male. My mother has no idea about both - but I've hinted and have tried to drop the bomb about being a trans. She won't accept it and whenever I try to get her to talk about it: she changes subject. I've given up completely on trying to talk to her about it. Its been an issue lately since a male Marine in ROTC has been barking up my tree per say - and the only real reason I would ever get wtih a man to is to get rid of my virginity. That is it: other than that, my loyalty lies with the woman I have previously mentioned. He really hasn't taken to me being a trans or lesbian, which should be obvious since I look like one of the biggest dykes to walk the school halls, and he just keeps trying and its like. No. Either way - big things went down this year wether people want to accept it or not.

Your relationship with that girl sounds like one of the most unhealthy things ever, I don't presume to know what I'm talking about, but based on the small bit of info you gave it sounds like when she gets maniac you also do. My half sister was schizophrenic (RIP) one of the worse cases, she saw physical forms, so I don't know how extreme this girls is. Anyway, I think it would be brave if you told your mother what's up, I have no idea what she's like, only she sounds a bit passive aggressive from what you described, just take your time in that decision.

The last comment I'll make is regarding that boy in the ROTC who has a crush on you, just either tell him what's up, or tell him you're not interested. Stringing anyone a long isn't cool, especially if you're doing it for a dumb reason such as getting rid of your virginity? I assume as a transgender you can relate to the fact that social norms are idiotic and so is caring about virginity. Maybe wait and lose it with someone you truly love. Don't waste it on some guy you aren't attracted to in the least bit.

One of my best friends is Psychotic / schizophrenic to a pretty high degree. I've had to deal with some of the most ridiculous situations because of this kid, but he's still my best friend. You really just have learn to deal with it pretty frankly and help them deal with it, He has a pretty shitty boyfriend and family too, which causes alot of stress as well. I think as far as a relationship goes, you should always realize that they're a person too, and not break up with someone because they're "crazy."

regardless, you haven't known each other very long, odds are it wasn't going to work out anyway.

it's a little worrisome that you'd want to be with a man just to loose your virginity, especially if you believe that you're a lesbian. like Gummy already said, you should loose it with someone you really love and care about.

virginity is a subjective term though. whether you're talking about just your first sexual experience or, breaking your hymen, both should happen with a person you love. you can do the latter with a woman, you know. :tongue: it just costs a bit of money, but it's a better route than going out and having sex with a guy to break it.

virginity is a subjective term though. whether you're talking about just your first sexual experience or, breaking your hymen, both should happen with a person you love. you can do the latter with a woman, you know. :tongue: it just costs a bit of money, but it's a better route than going out and having sex with a guy to break it.

You can't get pregnant from a dildo :awesome:

Yeah. Most of the lesbians I know seem to think that they're not virgins, even though they've never had sex with men.

That being said if you want to have a sexual experience with a man that's cool, whatevs. But yeah, word of warning, sex is really weird.