Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
punroc1

Valentines Day

77258.jpg

I am getting my girlfriend this for valentines.

She is flying out to LA to see me.

As I am out here interning/ looking for internships.

Just wanted to know what people are getting there significant others for valentines day.

And what there plans are.

Also I am probably going to take he to Oliveras Street for some mexican food.

77258.jpg

I am getting my girlfriend this for valentines.

She is flying out to LA to see me.

As I am out here interning/ looking for internships.

Just wanted to know what people are getting there significant others for valentines day.

And what there plans are.

Also I am probably going to take he to Oliveras Street for some mexican food.

That sounds like a great time. I know I'm super jealous.

Valentines day is a lot like winter when you're single. You get used to it (not that it really makes it any better though)

That sounds like a great time. I know I'm super jealous.

Valentines day is a lot like winter when you're single. You get used to it (not that it really makes it any better though)

I know the feeling this is my first valentines day ever where i have a reason to celebrate it.

I am sorry for making the single ones out here feel bad that was not my intent.

Another lonely one for the Ikari Warrior. This year, I'll have spent 25 of the past 28 Valentine's days single...or 11 of the last 14, if you want to count actual ages for datability! lol. I didn't rightly care about valentine's day when I was a toddler, lol.

Really, I've only ever had one happy Valentine's Day. Every other one I was either single, or with a super ungrateful girlfriend.

Then again, who knows, maybe life will surprise me.

I know the feeling this is my first valentines day ever where i have a reason to celebrate it.

lolol I was just kidding anyway. I don't actually care one way or the other about valentine's day, it's a retarded holiday invented by card companies. :tongue:

Dude, I feel lucky I don't have to worry about that shit.

Dude, I feel lucky I don't have to worry about that shit.

...you mean you're not getting me anything for valentine's day?!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i think this is a waste of day to celibrate pracitcally nothing...its like having to celebrate being with someone for there 3rd week ann or 5 th of month of being ohhh so in love, bleh this is the worset and lamest idea of a holiday. ill buy you a blow up doll and say merry x-mas have a good time peace left 4 dead screams my name...mawhahaha

overall i hate the holiday i never liked it...in a relationship or out of one.... i say what a retarded idea to say i love you in flowers or chocolates...i dislike both...alot...and i absolutely dont like jewelery...i have no need for such non-sense....i shall spend mine working.....like every other day of the year seems like just another day bleh....

( heehee although someone did purchase me a wii for a v-day way to go them :D only gift i will ever except on a that lame day)

i printed a bunch of these and placed them around the break room at work.

the Batman ones are great because he's so non-committal.

"You're nice... let's be friends."

25jdu0k.gif

everyone who is single on AE should all meet up and eat a bunch of dirty cheap chocolates since stores practically give them away after Valentine's.

i call dibs on the peanut butter filling ones!

25jdu0k.gif

everyone who is single on AE should all meet up and eat a bunch of dirty cheap chocolates since stores practically give them away after Valentine's.

i call dibs on the peanut butter filling ones!

i call dibs on you heehee