Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
eleet

Secret Fuckin' Santa 2011

Let the festivities commence. Who wants to be in charge of this whole thing? I mean I'll do it if I HAVE to... but...

I can run the show, but I want to participate which makes it fucked up. It's not hard to run this. I have enough random generators these days.

i'm in but i suck at choosing gifts for people, so whatever you get from me will probably be stupid.

Hey, Darcie got me a box of totally random stuff from the dollar store one year and you know what? That was AWESOME. Just have fun with it ;p

Dude Darcie is like a lot cooler than I am, okay? She can get away with that :P

I'm intensely interested, but ever since I converted my life savings over to BitCoin a couple months ago all I can buy now are controlled substances and unregistered firearms...

Merry Christmas!! :mario:

hmmm i may post back to join in...ill have to see what my funds are gonna be like this year...but it sounds like fun ^_^ so ill consider it >_> lol unless people dont mind half naked drawings of women, like cat girls...fairies...and fan art of poison ivy, cat woman, harely quin. and stuff like that...cause i do art >_> since i love drawing <_< then count me in XD

I thought about doing this again, but the last time I hosted this was back in 2008 and that ended in Christmas Card exchange instead. Remember our first exchange? That was awesome.