Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  

I just looked to see Black Sabbath final tour tickets because I've only seen them once with Ozzy, (once with Dio), but that was way back in '04. The fact that this will be there last tour ever makes me want to go see it even more. My mom bought me the tickets for my 16th bday back in '04, she didn't go with me but loves Sabbath, so this time I would like to go with her. The problem is that the tickets are minimum $144 each. To me that's a bit ridiculous even for how much ass Sabbath kicks. I understand that it may even be a bargain all things considered. Still... $300 for 2 tickets... I'm sure probably add a bunch more after the fees and what not. Ughhhhh... 

Might be time to start calling in local radio stations. shittt

On November 5, 2015 at 22:26:57, mitch said:

That's pretty rad. The CT crew is about 90 minutes by train to Grand Central.

Aw sheeeyit. Only problem is i never have any free time. But we need to do this, it was one of my goals to meet more AE members than anyone else and conquering the CT area is going to be a big part of that.

On November 7, 2015 at 15:11:23, GummyBearOfDoom said:

What part of Brooklyn do you live in? Both of my sisters live there and I'm there semi frequently. 

I live on Bushwick off the L train. Thats sick dude lets hang out, i'll buy you pizza and one of those nyc lady liberty foam crown things.

On November 7, 2015 at 22:41:33, DreamerGirl said:

I'm kinda amused that I could remember my password for here but for the life of me can't remember the forum I ditched out of to join here for. I wasn't even part of the original migration or anything. XD

Hey whats up??? Haha

Edit: Why the hell am I listed as a Member? I founded this forum in part of a trio.... and after typing out all this nice stuff see someone took away my Admin? What kind of BS is that?

Just wanted to point everyone towards the Accelerated Evolution eSports website - more titles planning on being supported - if anyone is interested in writing game reviews for the review section (as I do the video reviews of other titles) or aid in the blog section please let me know!

I registered accelerated.pro but they F'd up the Name Res for using esportsifies 4 Names to have accelerated.pro be exactly the same / exist instead of acceleratede.esportsify.com - Anyway; the site currently has Digital Purchases - Download section - Images - Videos (most are tied to the Accelerated Evolution Youtube @ youtube.com/c/acceleratedevolution-esports

The mousepads displayed are MTG mat size.... 24x14 - the AE logo is pretty BonGZiLLA and if anyone decides they want one before they are put up on the online store let me know; as I can add custom handles to that specific mouse pad / MTG playing mat / Combo haha....

anyway; I don't expect the forums there to take off, thus far its just a few posts from either players for one of the good chunk of game titles AE is competing in the NA scene, some fans, some trolls, and some that are in the middle :P (other players from different organizations / teams).

you can also find Accelerated Evolution on Linkedin /company/acceleratedevolution etc

all you guys gotta do is sign up; whatever image you throw up is the image for your entire site nav; forums and if you participate for a casual team or a dedicated esports team for a specific game you'll see how the roster works out under the teams section - esportsify automatically uses the bio and photo (along with first and last name with the In Game Name / Alias) in a very eye pleasing way to present the rosters.

It's formatted to fit and look good on any mobile device as well.

Even if its not your bag to hang around AE eSports; or if you just want to jump there to check out the random spotlight news or catch some of the let's play live streams / competitive match shoutcasts...... (or if we have anyone interested in volunteering into turning our epic gaming / entertainment video podcast more interesting with more personalities that'd be FN great!)

Thanks guys... can't believe AE has been around for this long.
I also can't believe how well AE is doing as a NA eSports Organization.
We are a Legendary forum with endless memories and a crazy history - most of all we have had only the best damn members posting; we all became a family... then social media took a few steps up and some got divorced from the family, some pop in for holidays, and a few remain on. 

I appreciate it. I still remember the day AE was first put online... man Mitch and I = so damn proud. I was running my overweight ass off in football practice after the one year anniversary and thought that was an accomplishment. We have all grown.... personalities and well .. now we are all hella-old.

At one point I was the pink/purple HALK!!!!!!! now... I'm just Ken.. err WinD - but... Yeah.

To every member to ever sign up to the AE forums...
To every member that has made an impact either in debate or creating laughter
To every member that still sticks around or stays in touch with each-other outside of the forum
to those we have lost

You all made AE. I love you all and thank you for keeping this place in your hearts; you are all in mine :D.

(Even if you don't go and watch shoutcasters shoot praise at the AE team / my performance one game - then point out lackluster / faults another game ;) - )
eSports is finally at the point where I had envisioned it in a fairy tale pipe-dream... Summer-time = CSGO on National TV Currently AE is considered a Tier 1.5 team; on our way to Tier 1 - Never know what may happen at that point.

Oh! also our Heroes of the Storm team is FN insane; I play on like 4 of the squads because it is literally what I do now.. full time - but the HoTS team is led by the #1 female eSports athlete in Malaysia I was lucky enough to sign - DLT, she's awesome and our only big loss was against a very NA renowned Elevate team... so hell that squad is kicking more ass than the rest of us in the NA scene hitting a Tier 1 status; but the rest are damn close.... just some kinks to work out.

Anyway... hope you check it out and just wanted to post that I appreciate everything y'all have done.

Oh yeah and Han Shot First.  

He better shoot first thursday when me and AE Death (Tony) go see Star Wars........... I don't care the situation - he just better shoot first.

PS: Yes GummyBear we Have a Rocket League team that plays on ESL - You should consider checking us out and seeing where you fit :P - Also theirs an epic video of John Fatal1ty Wendel, Myself and Raider playing Rocket League together on the AE eSports site - its just the first 3v3 of a 3 hour session... It's good to be getting close with Fatal1ty...... John's always meant a ton to me.....

On 11/7/2015 at 4:32 PM, GummyBearOfDoom said:

This is true. Though, as Crube mentioned on facebook, we can totally revive it. I was thinking. By revive, do we as a community mean an attempt to draw in new members, or just make it as close to what we knew it was?

^ Read my post above. I've created a Social Media - Gaming - eSports - Persistant VOIP - Video on Demand (Youtube Partnership) - Channel Programming of content (Maestro Partnership; thats a big one... they also are partners with ESL for Live.eslone.com - team Fnatic at maestro.io/fnatic - World of Tanks - DeadMau5 and... Accelerated Evolution - Maestro.io/Accelerated-Evolution

I could always mirror the forums to the site ( http://acceleratede.esportsify.com ) replacing or combining with the site forums. - Youtube is racking in an average 5-6K views per day; website hitting over 7K per day (at one point we had a two week stretch of 15ishK+ per day but its steady at 7Kish) 

AE had to evolve; we always wanted a main website with news, blogs, reviews, videos, images, downloads, a store etc - I did all of that... It's just geared towards the Gaming community 90% - While its an eSports Organization site half our video content is non eSports related; While I manage the website and all of the assets I don't have time for the Blogs as I am doing the video portions for the Vlogs / Let's Plays / Training / Scrim vids / Show Match Broadcasts - about half of the active roster is on VOIP 24/7 and all have the site book marked; when I go live on Youtube anyone not playing (or if I am playing with them....) tune in.... it's a great community and features some really amazing figures in the modern and past of eSports contributing to our content / line-ups. As mentioned above Fatal1ty playing ESL Cups under AE with us was awesome.... Finally getting a chance to play DahanG at Quake Live... and Win..... its bonkers. 

I don't consider The AE eSports and this forum to be two different things.... I just figured this started as an anime, music and gaming forum; overhauling this site would either turn people off or I don't know... so I changed the format and we have AE eSports and AE... but they can become one.... and I want the communities to intertwine; I can promise that most of the players who are on VOIP are some of the grooviest guys / most fun (but serious when it comes time to compete or even play). We are picking up partnerships via Linkedin even if the only thing we get is marketing without money.... It's brands... and... we are growing.

Forums.... Are unfortunately dead.

Also I can even create a sub Maestro for the topics discussed only here if you guys didn't want to have the twitter / facebook / instagram / wordpress / youtube feeds mesh with hash tags (Maestro is like programming a TV station; and then also programming when live content goes up - all while placing every social media outlet together in one place to get the maximum user experience.) It costs $1000 a month without a partnership... but that's one of the partnerships I landed; right now I have it 24/7 AE Black Ops 3 PC - but thats just while I figure out a better way to split the various titles - video guides - V-Podcasts and content into chunks through all 7 days of the week that people can count on seeing while having a regular streaming schedule to fit around it instead of "8 hours a day at random intervals" xD

but check it out man... I was going to integrate the forum data to be the same for whats discussed over there until the Reddit Trolls ruined it hardcore. 

But let them eat cake or whatever, AE is sitting rather nicely and they are jelly donuts.

<3 WinD

We're on IPB Same shit, different year. Invision still sucks and pumps out buggy forum updates.

I converted the MySQL database from utf8 to utf8mb4, which means we can now use EMOJI!!!

Also, a shitty Invision update converted one of our tables from InnoDB to MyISAM, but they fixed the bug then I converted the table back to InnoDB.

Temporarily, I have completely broken search beyond the point of it functioning at all. I had to truncate the search index table because of what I think is another bug. I asked Invision how to re-compile it (today) and am waiting for a response. This should be an easy, but CPU intensive fix. It should be fixed mid next week.

Lastly, CTL wants to be unbanned. What is the verdict?

Oh, and we had a downtime of about 12 hours from 2 AM EDT 5/28/2016 til 2 PM EDT 5/28/2016. PHP-FPM decided to take a shit during some database work and I fell asleep.

oh fuck a rare TBO sighting! whats up man? this place is super dead but a few of us still show up.

happy independence day. literally had british tourists complaining about american taxes at my work... good stuff.

i wanna come up to CT and party with y'all! i've never taken the metro north and i have no idea when i'll have time to but it would be so legit.