Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
eleet

RANDOM THOUGHTS 12: New Update

Just installed 4.0.11. And of course there are tons of bugs in the tracker tagged as "fixed in 4.0.12". They fixed both the bugs I reported in this release though.

Edited by Elite

Back from an hour or so of downtime while I made major upgrades to MySQL. In a few weeks, we'll be upgrading PHP and IPB to major new versions as well... for anyone still using the site :mario:

Edited by mitch

Way newer version of IPB installed. Waiting for the bugs. Last item on the chopping block is PHP, which should be in a week or two. Maybe.

26 minutes ago, Ceraziefish said:

what up AE. i live in brooklyn now. hit me up if you wanna chill east coast AE dawgz...

That's pretty rad. The CT crew is about 90 minutes by train to Grand Central.

This is true. Though, as Crube mentioned on facebook, we can totally revive it. I was thinking. By revive, do we as a community mean an attempt to draw in new members, or just make it as close to what we knew it was?

I'm kinda amused that I could remember my password for here but for the life of me can't remember the forum I ditched out of to join here for. I wasn't even part of the original migration or anything. XD