Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
eleet

RT: FOURTEEN

AND WE'RE LIVE!

Ken/anyone else reading,

I'll give you admin back but you have to pay me $60 for the hosting from the PayPal from about 1 million years ago.

Beyond that, this site is currently costing $5/mo to host and *roughly* $10 per year for the domain.

Also, the cocksuckers at Invision want $25 per 6 months to continue to offer us support and new versions aka bugfixes. This will be the first time that we had to give IPS money since... 2005? They conned me into accepting a new license structure a few years ago and part of the incentive to switch was to give me a couple of years worth of free support and updates.

We had lifetime free updates but no support, so I don't know how exactly they tricked me into giving up the lifetime free updates in exchange for free updates and free support for 2 years then $50/year every year after for infinity. Somehow, we lost though. Even still, it's a discounted rate over their current renewal price. I would honestly switch to a free BB but I can't find any converters for IPB4 nor any decent BB software other than vBulletin.

So, in the end, AE costs $60/hosting + $10/domain + $50/ipb. $120 per year. The domain renewal fluctuates by a dollar and change every year or so.

I just renewed the domain a few weeks ago until Sept 17th 2018. Hosting is paid for until Jan 1st 2018. First IPB renewal ever is October 1st (in 2 weeks). Can you cash app or venmo me $60? I'll put it towards either the hosting or the IPB renewal or a combination of the two. I'm going to let IPB expire on October 1st and wait until the next bugfix update comes out. It could be a few months until the next patch comes out and there's actually a need for the update/support renewal.