Accelerated Evolution
Crube

Show Me Your Desktop

i want makil's wallpaper

Here's the original. I just inverted half of it because my icons have white jaggy edges if they are on a black background and it bothers me.

post-3-1182311129_thumb.jpg

Here's the original. I just inverted half of it because my icons have white jaggy edges if they are on a black background and it bothers me.

what's that from? do you know the artist?

what's that from? do you know the artist?

No I don't know the artist. I grabbed it off a thread in /hr/. Someone said she is on DevArt but no one said the name. One more pic just like it was posted but I guess I forgot to save it. >_< I'm sure if you post it again in /hr/, someone will know the name of the artist.

:awesome:

thanks man

I've had the same desktop for like eight months now. It was time for a change. A rather awesome change, if I do say so myself.

This picture was taken on one of the more beautiful days of my life. I was out backpacking with some of my buds (pictured) on the Olympic Peninsula. I let them get ahead a bit so I could take a picture. It was so foggy, it was nuts. I loved it. I let them get ahead even more so I couldn't see them anymore and it was pretty much the most alone I've ever been, I really loved it.

post-52-1182406840_thumb.png