Accelerated Evolution

Xbox 360

Arcane

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the whole maturity gamer thing is total bullshit.

If you think your so mature because you play an xbox instead of a gamecube, then you deserve to be shot.

Not to be racist, but you might aswell go play NBA live with all the black people at the mall who stand infront of the xbox display all like "YO WHEN I GET TO PLAY NBA LIVE NIGGA" (based on real life encounter)

Immature, my ass. Mario fucking curbstomps goombas. That's a mature fucking situation!

Not to mention... RE4.

I'm glad I'm secure enough in my Masked Manlyness to play consoles based on whether they have games I like or not rather than whether you can kill a proper amount of hookers in every game.

- Masked Man #2 has a release Gamecube and it works perfectly to this day.

Nice reference to GTA.

My release Xbox has never had an error. (and I have never had any other problems with it, either)

Although... that could be due to me only using it like once a month. (well, I used it a lot when it came out, just not anymore.)

Edited by FatFree

I don't think I'll be getting a 360 since the games that are coming out for it that I want will also be available on a PC. I have a PC, so I'll spend 400 upgrading it instead of 400 on a new console (Not that I'll need to upgrade for console ports).

I'll get a PS3 because of the game lineup they have. It looks the best of all the systems, but Revolution as always will have quite a few gems. Not to mention being able to play games from the past.

In actuality, I own a Gamecube and I play it quite a bit. I just love to see the knee-jerk reactions whenever I talk shit about a Nintendo system.

I kinda fail to see how shrugging would be a knee-jerk reaction.

Otherwise they'd call it a shoulder jerk.

Which sounds kinky.

I'm sorry, what's cheaper?

a) Buying a 360.

b) Buying a high-end computer.

c) Upgrading your shitty computer into a high-end system.

By that reasoning, wouldn't it be easier to buy the PC port for the 360?

I have had an Xbox since like the first month it came out and I play it very little, but that's not the point. People call a system bad for the stupidest reasons ever, and that's what annoys me.

I'm not getting a 360 yet, but I probably will in like a year or two when the price drops. I was one of the few stupid assholes to pay $300 for the original Xbox, (w/ no extras, and that crappy large controller) and I'm not planning to do it again.

Well, you could just buy a not completely high end computer and play on lower graphics settings. Works for me.

If you care about graphics too, buy a high end computer and keep this in mind; with a PC not only will you be getting all the good 360 games (I realize that there are probably going to be good games for 360 that won't come out on PC. Anyway) and all the good PC games. And don't forget about all those things computers do and Xbox's don't.*

Not to mention that PC games are waaay easier to pirate.

Just my opinion, though. I'd rather have a computer than a 360.

*Such as logging on to the internet to argue about the various pros and cons of both computers and Xboxes.

EDIT: Oh, and my Masked Brother; GTA is one of the most immature games out there. You know this to be true.

Edited by Ceraziefish

Anyone who has a big screen like that and bitches because of one lousy game can go piss off. Some of us make do with 21", thank you very much.

Yeah, people who have higher-end equipment should always get shafted in software, and shouldn't have the right to point out flaws in things to the public.

In a related note, that's a cool keychain he's got.

Really? By the way you guys fight... video games are almost life and death to the lot of you.

Venom: When you're older Crube, you'll understand the dangerous realm of games. Every day we trudge into those fields to slay our foes, wading through the hoardes of trash talkers, hackers, and "elite" 12 year olds. We've seen things, horrible things that could shatter everything you ever knew or loved.

Crube: Wait... I'm older than you are!

Venom: Oh lame, you're bringing age into this? How immature.

Susan: Hey Venom, wanna go to the malt shop?

Venom: Eww, girls are gross!

Makil: You won't say that when you're older.

Crube: But Venom is older than you are!

Venom: God are you still talking about that?

Crube: You brought it up!

Hero: No, girls really are gross, but-

Oscar Wilde: You can say that again.

Hero: *silence, stares at Wilde* Do you want to continue talking Mr. Mind-Reader? Because by all means go ahead! *folds arms*

Oscar Wilde: Terribly Sorry. I'll just walk over here and talk about the harmful effects of tobacco.

Hero: Anyway, we put up with them despite that fact.

*suddenly Kramer busts into the room and trips over a table*

Venom: When you're older Crube, you'll understand the dangerous realm of games. Every day we trudge into those fields to slay our foes, wading through the hoardes of trash talkers, hackers, and "elite" 12 year olds. We've seen things, horrible things that could shatter everything you ever knew or loved.

Crube: Wait... I'm older than you are!

Venom: Oh lame, you're bringing age into this? How immature.

Susan: Hey Venom, wanna go to the malt shop?

Venom: Eww, girls are gross!

Makil: You won't say that when you're older.

Crube: But Venom is older than you are!

Venom: God are you still talking about that?

Crube: You brought it up!

Hero: No, girls really are gross, but-

Oscar Wilde: You can say that again.

Hero: *silence, stares at Wilde* Do you want to continue talking Mr. Mind-Reader? Because by all means go ahead! *folds arms*

Oscar Wilde: Terribly Sorry. I'll just walk over here and talk about the harmful effects of tobacco.

Hero: Anyway, we put up with them despite that fact.

*suddenly Kramer busts into the room and trips over a table*

Oh shit! Keep it up man! :laugh:

PD0's multiplayer rules and so does Xbox Live and Dashboard, but the shortage may be a blessing in disguise for a lot of people.. get it in a few months and the game library will be a little stronger and games like Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion will be much more polished and prepared for release.