Accelerated Evolution

Xbox 360

Arcane

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It overheats, but [eM] -eNCHANT arM- and Blue Dragon look fantastic.

Oh, and custom mod jobs are out now.

That link doesn't seem to work, YOU FUCKING RETARD... No no ... I'm kidding.

As for the Xbox 360, A friend of mine picked it up and I can say that I have had the privelage of playing it, yes PRIVELAGE. It runs very smooth and CoD looked STUNNING, especially since he has an HDTV. I think I orgasmed

Blue Dragon looks kinda meh.

I mean, it looks like they took DQVIII, removed the cel-shading, and made everything really fucking shiny.

Oh, and I think GPS might enjoy this, I guess. My brother sent me a picture of the XBox 360 section at the store in Osaka he went to.

0512141909014fd.jpg

It's that top shelf. That's it. There's apparently two copies of Tetris 360 and Perfect Dark behind it. Below it is Taiko for PS2.

As for the Xbox 360, A friend of mine picked it up and I can say that I have had the privelage of playing it, yes PRIVELAGE. It runs very smooth and CoD looked STUNNING, especially since he has an HDTV. I think I orgasmed

Just make sure he doesn't move the console while he's playing his game. Otherwise, say bye bye to CoD. As I said before, it sucks who got the first shipments. Without the bumpers for the discs, they have to make sure no one touches the console while a disc is being ran otherwise it's gone. Not to mention the whole overheating thing. Why did Microsoft release a prototype as a final product...sheesh.

eBay doesn't like hot-linking any more it seems. The item number is 8243395418 if you want to check it out.

0512141909014fd.jpg

It's that top shelf. That's it. There's apparently two copies of Tetris 360 and Perfect Dark behind it. Below it is Taiko for PS2.

Some people from the US are already importing a 360 from Japan to avoid reseller prices and back orders, since it's in-stock at just about every import store. So far no complaints of over-heating issues....yet.

Offtopic-ness: What's the blue box on the bottom, Hero?