Accelerated Evolution

Ragnarok Online

GummyBearOfDoom

Private servers get boring as eventually you realize they're all the same, PvP servers boil down to whichever Assassin can get the best House Augers and spam Soul Breaker the fastest, non-PvP servers lack scripting commands and party mechanics that could make the game interesting without PvP.

Hopefully whoever writes the emulator for ro2 does something about that.

Private servers get boring as eventually you realize they're all the same, PvP servers boil down to whichever Assassin can get the best House Augers and spam Soul Breaker the fastest, non-PvP servers lack scripting commands and party mechanics that could make the game interesting without PvP.

Hopefully whoever writes the emulator for ro2 does something about that.

You have to find a good server with good rates. An assasian spamming soul breaker could get raped by many things. That's the point to WOE (war of Emperium) you have to have a guild that can fight any type of character. Back to good rates, some servers are very easy to level up. Some take around 2 hrs to rebirth and some take a month. I like slow rates better.

WoE is only worth it on larger wervers with very organized clans.

i was on FeverRO, we did WoE, and my clan owned (we had at least 3 of every class during every seige, it was RIGHTEOUS).

but on smaller servers where "clans" are just players with those things for the hell of it, it's useless.

WoE is the only tactical/strategical element to RO, really. unless you're a champion or fighting a large horde of monsters.

oh, and the rebirth thing: i actually perfer high rate servers cause they're easier, but i am on a server right now (FlammableRO) that has rates that will let you get reborn in a day, but you have to work really hard at it.

• 2 years later...

is this shit still free? I might give it a chance if so. lol

Yea there are tons of servers just depends on what you're looking for. I like both, some the rate of leveling and drop of cards is very high like you can hit max level in less then a week. Some will take a very long time and cards are really rare. On the high rate servers max level is like 255 and cards drop off everything, those servers get kinda boring quick but still fun to mess around in.

Plus Guild Wars was an immensly fun game/story.

If my comp hadn't crashed and stopped me playing for like 2 months I would most likely still be playing it today. Man discovering glitches creatign characters to solo griffins and then use their wings to buy the best shield in the game at the time was made me a millionaire. I was like a crazy man. I would be seeling a shields I had hundreds of for like 13000 each two people bidding against each other up to like 15000 then I would sell to one and then message the other one say the guy who just out bid you decided to drop out and sell them one at 14500. I was crazy rich CRAZY. Then I went onto farming scrolls soloing it with my badass knockdown guy. Or taking on the underworld as a solo monk or like a few rangers. Man I had that underworld armour and everything not to mention all that fur armour and stuff I was like a king amojng men KING. Then they solved the glitches I took advantage of and my comp broke down.