Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Wind

WoW - Progress Thread

That's not great by any means, but it's still serviceable. That guy was just a jerk.

Offhand: Ghetto enchant your 333 gear, move the two points from Ancestral Resolve (Resto) to Reverberation (Ele), you're not hit capped - so reforge crit to spirit or haste where possible.

Should pull you up a little. Other than that, watch for Lava Surge procs like a hawk and use ES once your charges have built up.

Those that are interested in gear and enchant/gem optimization should check out askmrrobot.com, a new site I recently found that does all that stuff for you. Not terribly detailed or customizable but if you're looking a quick and easy way to find out what kind of gear and enchants/gems you should be looking for it can't be beat.

That site wants my Rogue below spell hit cap. It also doesn't distinguish stat weighting below/above cap. I wouldn't throw all of your confidence into it.

Still, I suppose it's convenient.

Thinking about resubbing if I can fix my GPU issue finally. The current Scoll of Resurection promo (which seems like a very desperate attempt by Bliz to get people to start playing again) allows for a free realm transfer so i thinking of getting into Illadin and joining the local 4chan guild for shits and giggles.

Started a Warrior and boosted it to level 80 as part of the current scroll of resurrection deal currently going on. Unfortunately I have no idea how to play a Warrior at that level so I now just dicking around with the training dummy in Org trying to learn an effective rotation instead of leveling

resubbed to try and get through outlands and because the guild i'm part of came back to life. probably end up right back on starwars in 30 days

and with my current download rate i'll be able to play in 2-3 days. dunno why i"ve always had trouble with blizzard updater

Been leveling my Frost Mage. Unfortunatly I have come to realize that the server she is on is severly underpopulated, particularly on the Alliance side. Might switc over to another more populated server eventually