Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Wind

WoW - Progress Thread

I'm so very bored. I spent twenty minutes as a naked, unarmed, lvl 23 NE hunter on Alexstraza punching all the dear in Darnasus to death.

Nutty do you actually still like WoW or are you punishing yourself?

it's fun when you're on a server that actually does stuff (not boulderfist)

So I finally made it to outland but I've decid to divide my time in between thier and going back to the main part to the game to make more money toward my epic mount and leveling up my blacksmithing. Oh and doing Arathi Basin as much as possible in order to get some better gear.

Anyone know a good place to mine Mithral?

So I finally made it to outland but I've decid to divide my time in between thier and going back to the main part to the game to make more money toward my epic mount and leveling up my blacksmithing. Oh and doing Arathi Basin as much as possible in order to get some better gear.

Anyone know a good place to mine Mithral?

Dude just stay in Outlands you will make SHITLOADS of gold, literally thousands and have tons of quests left over at 70. Screw azeroth.

Dude just stay in Outlands you will make SHITLOADS of gold, literally thousands and have tons of quests left over at 70. Screw azeroth.

Listen to him. Get the hell out of Azeroth. Oh, and low level Outlands quest rewards are vastly superior to any of the AB rewards.

Listen to him. Get the hell out of Azeroth. Oh, and low level Outlands quest rewards are vastly superior to any of the AB rewards.

I still need to level my blacksmithing though. And hell, I like doing AB. More fun then grinding anyway

I still need to level my blacksmithing though. And hell, I like doing AB. More fun then grinding anyway

*bangs head against desk*

You can still level bs in OUTLAND. And Outland is hardly grinding. I haven't had anywhere near as much fun in the rest of the game as I've had in Outland.

*bangs head against desk*

You can still level bs in OUTLAND. And Outland is hardly grinding. I haven't had anywhere near as much fun in the rest of the game as I've had in Outland.

I can't really level up my bs in outland where I am right now (230-something). I need mithral and iron ore in order to make the gear to level it up, so unless Outland has anything lower then Fel Iron ore I need to stick with Azuroth if I want to level blacksmithing.

3/4ths of the way to lvl 61. Also, its still kind of hard to find a group to do instances out here. Honestly, it feels like unless your doing lvl 70 raids or arena battles your all alone

I remember first day when BC came out you couldn't walk two feet with out seeing 10 horde and alliance.

I remember first day when BC came out you couldn't walk two feet with out seeing 10 horde and alliance.

it was pretty funny, made questing a bitch, but i didn't matter cause the rewards were uber

Finally did Ramps today. Picked up a nice pair of pants a several greens. Now I need to go back to the nearest auction house and make soom gold and then respec/buy the diamonds needed for the Material assistance quest.