Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Wind

WoW - Progress Thread

Yeah. There's a lot of BS that don't get that. Kinda' funny.

Also, apparently I'm in the minority of rogues looking forward to main handing a beastly axe (I assume there will be some) next patch.

You're in the minority because it's a useless weapon to have. It isn't very subtle to stealth behind someone and thwack them with an axe, or a mace, for that matter.

Atleast we didn't get nerfed. I'm surprised.

You're in the minority because it's a useless weapon to have. It isn't very subtle to stealth behind someone and thwack them with an axe, or a mace, for that matter.

Atleast we didn't get nerfed. I'm surprised.

Meh. Combat rogues never seemed stealthy to begin with, and they'll be the only ones using the axes anyway. Besides. Now I can smile a little when killing a tree druid.

And I'm not. The rogue community as a collective whole got the messages ages ago - the best way to not get nerfed is to keep your mouth shout. Most major nerfs come from things the players talk about using and abusing ~

Nice to see DK's get a boot to the groin.

Still don't like emblem changes. I like the idea of people gearing faster, but just change heroism t Valor. Jumping straight to conq is pretty insane. I mean, my guilds not taking someone into the collisuem who doesn't have at the very least their 25 siege of Uld achievement anyway, so why bother gearing up to that level?

Meh~

and having axes tie into sword spec is even better (it's the best weapon spec for combat)

and having axes tie into sword spec is even better (it's the best weapon spec for combat)

CQC is better than swords right now. Especially with the four piece T8 bonus. Which I would KILL to have.

Picked up Tunic of the Limber Stalker off of Freya last night. And the alchy cache again.

I'm working towards 4 piece T8.5. Getting the helm next week and gonna do vault AGAIN to see if rogue tier will ever drop. Also we've been getting Conq chests to drop non stop for my token set so hopefully I'll get lucky with that.

We didn't ake any progress the previous two nights. Whole pile of stupid shit, namely people missing their raid times. Tonight we downed Hordir (lawlwut, that's freaking easy) and Mimiron.

First night I got no loot. I'm a little sad. I really, really need to replace my helm.

First night you haven't gotten any loot? I'll be the only rogue needing anything in Ulduar 25 and nothing will ever drop for me. I've only gotten Golem Shard Sticker from 25 man and T8 legs from 10 man. Suck it up. :P

First night you haven't gotten any loot? I'll be the only rogue needing anything in Ulduar 25 and nothing will ever drop for me. I've only gotten Golem Shard Sticker from 25 man and T8 legs from 10 man. Suck it up. :P

I got the T8 gloves AND shoulders AND a mace the first night. I've also gotten a chest, some boots, a belt, and he alchemists cache.

i just got a new card so i'm up playing again. raised up 2 levels tonight. all the way up to lvl 11 on my Blood Elf Paladin. whoo. long way to go... finished 2 small quests aswell *cleared a port of pirates and killed a bunch of elementals in the scorched grove*

got my pally to 53, DK to 69 (almost 70)

hunter as 3/5 t8.5, Iron studded shoulders, Belt of Dragons and a whole bunch of other awesome gear. I rail even harder now

paladin to 15. finished 12-13 quests. played my night elf hunter up a few levels but had to stop playing cause some lvl 56 ass kept following me around for over an hour constantly inviting to a group and setting duel flags near me

got my pally to 53, DK to 69 (almost 70)

hunter as 3/5 t8.5, Iron studded shoulders, Belt of Dragons and a whole bunch of other awesome gear. I rail even harder now

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Chronicles

/flex

Might show PVP gear/spec right now if it does give it a few minutes. :P

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=gotei

/flex

I rock, I know.

Ran Uldar 25 and Maly 10 last night with the guild. Haven't really been playing that much lately and I'm starting to think I should just quite all together until the next patch/expansion

TotC is soooooooo easy. It's pretty damn ridiculous. 10m isn't too harsh either, apparently. Though I haven't bothered to try yet.