Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Wind

WoW - Progress Thread

The faction champions are a fun fight. Downed on our third attempt last night. All the peple qq'ing about it being difficult are hilarious.

Heroic or normal?

You need to burn down the adds, keep a tank on him, and have someone interrupting his fireball cast. If you have a rogue or enh shammy just let them stay on the boss all the time dps'ing and interrupting. Everyone else should be on adds, and focus fire the sisters as soon as they come up.

On heroic, kill the portals the sisters come out of.

Been leveling my alts lately. Tuaren druid is at 44 and Dwarf Hunter is a 25. Druid is feral spec and I've tried tanking several times but I've only been somewhat successful at the whole holding aggro thing

downloaded and installed the new PTR but couldn't find the entrance to the new instance, Pit of Saron. The hell man

You're not missing anything. The only thing cool about it is that Sylvanas is commanding the army.

Other than that...it's your typical heroic. All the bosses use older bosses abilities.

One boss is like Gluth in Naxx...another boss is like Ebonroc in BWL (the mark that heals the boss for your damage dealt) etc etc.

Downloaded a premade character since regular characters transferee over from the game occasional have phasing issues with the new content apparently. Came with free top-tier PVP epic gear, Jewel Crafting and Enchant skills maxed and about 500 gold, among other things. Still though it seems rather hard to get into the actual instance since no one seemed to want to go (and the LFG channel didn't work for some reason)

Downloaded a premade character since regular characters transferee over from the game occasional have phasing issues with the new content apparently. Came with free top-tier PVP epic gear, Jewel Crafting and Enchant skills maxed and about 500 gold, among other things. Still though it seems rather hard to get into the actual instance since no one seemed to want to go (and the LFG channel didn't work for some reason)

joined a new guild, yogg 0 = :(

should have him down this week though

Shaman dinged 80. Got some gear too. I actually got the shield off a world drop on my Rogue. Score, one less piece of gear to worry about for the moment.

Feral Druid now at level 50, trying to get him to Outland before New Years (doubt it though). Tried doing Ice Crown with the guild on my shammy but we've been reduced to doing rep grinding from trash since the first boss is way out of our league.

At least you're getting in. Some stupid drama happened in my guild while I wasn't playing and the leader and all the officers have changed (Including me being demoted to the lowest rank possible. Took me a week just to get them to send me raid invites again). The new GM is an idiot. Stacked the ICC 25 group with 7 pallies and 6 mages wile only taking one rogue who just flat out sucks.