Accelerated Evolution

When did we...

Siendra

This started out in RT (Where else do topics come from around here?).

When the heck did I "meet" most of you? I would count a good number of you as friends, but outside of Hero, Wind, Reinas, Mith, Foldered, and Aelice, I don't really have any idea when I first talked to you...]

We should try to work out some kind of timeline of AE connections.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the heck did I "meet" most of you? I would count a good number of you as friends, but outside of Hero, Wind, Reinas, Mith, Foldered, and Aelice, I don't really have any idea when I first talked to you...]

Back in the good ol' days of the "VG Guys Club", when you still hatted us for making fun of your typos. :tongue:

I believe I joined AN on April 24, 2003... or some time around there. It was during my Easter Break from school freshman year. I began talking to Wind and Set I am pretty sure as that year wound down or at the start of 2004. By the summer I was talking to Wind, Mith, and SC (SC especially, we're SOULMATES) and SC brought me to the OS where I "met" (I had seen them posting before) Hero, Vampy, Buki, Amy, Mitch, Lindsay, and that whole crew.

Been at AE since the start.

I know there's more I'm forgetting. But I remember posting with Kreutz, Set, Stranger, PMA, Wind, SC, Mith, Burbster, and all frequently since we were the metalheads on AN. I never really got into the video game or anime fans cliques there.