Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

AE Viewing/Reading Journal: Born Again.

FMP? FUMOFFU: Ep. 11 - 13

The series wasn't one of best but seeing semi-serious characters in completely ridiculous situations was just a great contrast to the first series. Segara turned into a wonderful comic relief, which was oddly but pleasing.

The Bonta-kun scenes will forever remain some of the funniest bits of anime ever created.

I give it: 74%

74%........wtf. You must be retarded. That was one of, if not, the funniest anime I have ever seen.

74%........wtf. You must be retarded. That was one of, if not, the funniest anime I have ever seen.

I agree, but funny doesn't make it a solid anime alone. The Bonta-kun episodes and the last episode werewonderful, as well as a few others. But some of them weren't very good.

Edited by Gundampilotspaz

I agree, but funny doesn't make it a solid anime alone. The Bonta-kun episodes and the last episode werewonderful, as well as a few others. But some of them weren't very good.

I still think you're retarded, but in the most friendly way possible.

Vampy:

I get it now.....kind of. Why one specific sound created by a host would kill Ah is beyond me, but whatever. The series still kicks arse. Episode 5 came out today, but I still have to watch episode 4.

HAYA HAVE YOU WATCHED MUSHISHI YET?!

Oh and I realized I'd actually already seen the first two eppies of Noein, I just didn't recognize it by that title.

Anyway Mushishi ep 5:

None of the eps yet have quite lived up to the utter mindblowing beautificness (is that even a word?) of the first episode, but this was up there with episode 2, I think. Lovely, lovely episode. And I like the new doctor friend of Ginko's, he's a pleasantly shifty fellow. And voiced by Ueda Yuji!

Edited by Liminal Faery

HAYA HAVE YOU WATCHED MUSHISHI YET?!

No, not yet. Still to many other things to watch.

Neoin ep 3:

Karasu saves Hakura and Yuu from Atori (again), but this time he gets stranded in thier timespace (probably due to Hakura's power). Later, Yuu gets grounded by his mom and Hakura takes another bath ^_^. Next ep we find out what the Dragon Torque is~

Fumoffu is GOD, more episodes then not were funny as hell.

Sagara takes a turn for better in this series. Cold blooded killers are meant to be comic reliefs in animes, it's just how it works.

Slayers: The motion Picture :

Not the greatest idea that japan has ever come up with. The anime felt rushed, the new characters were underdeveloped, and the story was far too easy to figure out. The men coming and saying "I am the fourth strongest man on the island" was just cheesey.

It also didn't even mention that it was two years before the series, and that Lina Inveres was 14 years old. On that same note, Lina seemed just as powerful as she is in the original series. I would imagine that someone of that much talent would improve in two years, and not only the fact that 14 seems to young to know the most powerful spell in Black Magic. 16 is more believable.

A failed effort at the first Slayers movie.

She's actually 13 in the movies. And why should it mention that? You already know.

And what the hell, "believable?" Did you kind of... miss the entire point of Slayers? It's not supposed to be "believable." I used to know exactly when Lina learned the Dragon Slave, but now I forget.

Edited by Liminal Faery

She's actually 13 in the movies. And why should it mention that? You already know.

And what the hell, "believable?" Did you kind of... miss the entire point of Slayers? It's not supposed to be "believable." I used to know exactly when Lina learned the Dragon Slave, but now I forget.

I was just unimpressed, I have heard better things about the other movies.

And unless I didn't do research into what order to watch slayers I wouldn't of know it was two years before the series.

Edited by Gundampilotspaz

You're supposed to know. You have to understand the japanese attitude about these things. YOU'RE JUST SUPPOSED TO KNOW.

Just like how with Ai no Kusabi, it doesn't really make any sense by itself, because you're supposed to have read the books.

Edited by Liminal Faery

I have to start doing fansubbs again. Right now the only thing I'm watching that I haven't already seen is GTO. I'm on Episode 14. I love this show.

I'm downloading FMP Second Raid, Irresponsible Catain Tylor OVAs, Genshiken and GitS:SAC 2nd GIG. I'll be watching alot more soon.

Edited by Mercury Shadow

Yakitate Japan ep 46:

Suwabara loses, Pierrot goes to jail for agitating Chinese Cabbage, and Monica and Suwabara become a couple :wub:

Shuffle ep 10:

Everyone thinks that Rin and Sia are geting marriad. The other girls are either mopy or pissy. The End~

I thought that he was beat a bit easy, but I have to remind myself that he should be coming back stronger. At least he better.

He was beat easy because he wasn't trying.

It's an anime cliche.

Yeah, GPS, get with the program xP

Remember, Train was telling Eve that she hadn't really knocked him out, that he was obviously faking it? I don't think he wanted to hurt her. He's a sweet guy, really. Sort of. Er. >.>;

Hard to say what he was thinking though, because in the manga, he never fought with Eve. He never had a reason to.

So, in conclusion, JANUSxRINSLET OTP <3333