Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

AE Viewing/Reading Journal: Born Again.

Well forget about that, let's just talk about JANUSxRINSLET OTP

k? GOOD

He's such an adorable asshole, I wanted to just take that martini from him and dump it on his head. Then pet him and and be all "aww aren't you just the cutest wittle thing?!"

Hand Maid May (Series):

I really like this show. Cute, funny, and a tinge of romance is always and excellent mix.

Mait Otome 8:

Jebus. They go six episodes with only minor developments, and the last two have had as much back story as all of Hime put together.

Blood+ 7:

Ths show seems to be moving far to slowly now. I'm all for developing a story, but series like Blood+ need to pace it properly. Don't dump such a story centric episode on my like that.

Euruka 7 ep 16:

The Gekko Go crew stop by at an abandoned mine/military base. While thier, Renton stumbles upon a rather large and nicely furnished house. He helps himself to some pizza in the fridge but eventually starts hallucinating in the same fashion as when he and Euruka were in the Corillian thing. Wierd~. Also, Moon Doggy and Gidget get it on off screen :blush:

Girls Bravo manga vol. 1

Well, I couldn't find a functioning download of anything other than the first episode so I settled for the manga. It was highly amusing, and had some very nice fanservice (especially the side story at the end). A good read.

Naruto, episode 16.

Naruto? Sasuke? Just make out already. Jesus Christ.

- Masked Man #2 just watched the slashiest scene he's come across since Gensomaden Saiyuki

HAHAHAHA

are you for real? I've never seen it.

Edited by Liminal Faery

Euruka Seven ep 17:

Renton and the other guys go out looking for some guy thats can help them make repairs to the ship. Meanwhile, Euruka is still being mopy. Then she has a talk with the black lady (forgot her name), who suggest she might be jelouse of the Nirvisha rathen then being jelouse of Renton. Silly women, Euruka is asexual, so she couldn't possibly have feelings for Renton~. Anyway next ep is called "Ill Communication". If they have an ep titles "Hello Nasty", I'll fucking lol my socks off.

Lots of manga that I'm just now getting around to reading...

G.T.O vol. 1- So... freakin'...cool! This manga kicks large amounts of ass.

Maison Ikkoku vol. 1- Must read more. Shaping up to be just as good as anything else by Rumiko Takahashi.

Bleach ep 54:

Good Ichigo, you look kinda badass. Also, I do not aprove of your girl flinging at all. No no no~

Ichigo Marshmellow ep 8:

Miu was in top form in this ep, espcially during the festival. Ring toss~

xD

post-19-1133331321.jpg

Super Saiyian lvl 3 better be cooler looking then Super Saiyian lvl 2 is all I'm sayin'~

Yakitate Japan ep 47:

Kawachi is worried about the next match, so Ken and the gang come all the way from Japan to give him some last minute motivation. They also drag along his family~

something or other Shana ep 4:

SHANA-CHAN FANSERVICE!!!!!!11!!1!1!1!1!!!!!!1111 :wub::wub::wub:

The Margerie vs Shana fight at the end was pretty neat too. Next ep has Margerie going up against the perverted doll-fetish guy~

Pani Poni Dash ep 16:

An Ichijou-centric episode. Naturally, it rocked. Loved all the video game references. Also, Miyako got a +10 Yuri rating on the RPG stat portion. Wierd. I would have thought that Rokugou was the gay one. Oh well, they would make a cute couple (forehead beam + "...of the year" ).

post-19-1133504380.jpg

Love Hina Episode 14:

more of the same, except Sarah MacDougle is introdouced (she's seta's kid). all the characters get jobs at tokyo u (what a coincidence) and some other stuff.

Black Cat ep 8 -

JANUS X RINSLET OTP KTHX

also - CHARDEEEEEN SAMAAAAAAAA~ <333 KYOKOOOO CHAN~ <333

It looks like Kyoko and Train will be meeting in the next episode, squee! Her Train obsession is the most adorable thing EVAR. Cute demented japanese school girl who breathes fire for the win!

Edited by Liminal Faery

Heat Guy J 1-22:

I really really really LOVE this show, man, any of you who haven't seen it oughta. Daisuke's like the ultimate Taoist shounen manga hero! And J is so delightfully... J!

...And Claire, my GOD CLAIRE, he's so AWESOME and psycho and hilarious and he's hot as hell, too, damnit, I will not be ashamed to admit I want his skinny little ass! ...or to see Daisuke have his skinny little ass... But HGJ isn't like that so I guess that's just a pipe dream... WAIT MAD COOKIE MONSTER DID A DOUJIN FOR THIS SERIES I WONDER IF IT'S YAOI!

And oh, Boma! He's like a freaking Squenix character, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD. He's off his rocker in just that quirky, deadpan way, and he's pretty in just that eerie, big-red-eyed way, and he's got that little absurd character trait of being a WEREWOLF. He's a strange, out of place mythical creature in a sci-fi world, with a sci-fi reason for being what he is, he's gorgeous, he's obsessed with a woman from his past, - "Usagi... Have you seen my Usagi...? Ore no... Usagi..." - he's got a BIG ASS SWORD, and oh, did I mention the gorgeous part?

...Shades of Vincent, anyone? AND THE BEST PART IS CLOUD IS HIS VOICE ACTOR xDDDD

Girls Bravo (Season One):

Neat. Lots of fan service, not enough romance.

Mai-Otome 8:

Getting better. Lots and lots better. It seems to be hitting its turning point a lot earlier then Hime.

Naruto 162:

Filler bullshit. It wasn't very good.

Heat Guy J ep 22-26 -

Great ending overall. The very end felt a little clipped, like they needed about 5-10 more minutes, but overall it was awesome. It was great the way they showed everyone coming together seperately and doing their own thing for a common goal. You could tell they went all out for the animation on the last episode, too, it was just about like a movie, man.

And Claire = teh smex. I wish Daisuke and him had had their last meeting afterwards like Claire said, I wanted to see what crack-brain would say or do. Maybe they did have it before Daisuke left, but you got the impression that Daisuke didn't tell anyone but Kyoko that he was leaving.

Also:

HeatGuyJ_BomaBunny.png

USAGI.