Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

AE Viewing/Reading Journal: Born Again.

Love Hina Ep. 23:

the character Mei-Chan was introdouced, who is naru's little sister. also, naru figures out that it was Otohime-san who Keitaro-kun promised to get into tokyo u with, and Narusegawa also found out that it was Otohime-san who gave her Liddo-kun.

fun fun fun~

Mai-Hime (Manga):

What the hell is this? It's soooo different from the show, and it sucks where as the show kicks all sorts of ass. Tate is the main character for christ sake! Whom ever made this needs to have their balls cut off.

Mai-Otome (Manga) 1:

How much further from the show can you get? Oh well, at least this looks mildly good.

Mai-Otome 9:

Uhh,thank god. Back to the good stuff. This episode has fanservice, plot/character development, and sets episode ten up nicely. Good watch - especially when Shizuru starts to... "play" with Natsuki by the pool.

shizurunatsuki.jpg

I really like this show. ;)

Edited by Siendra

Aria the Animation ep 4:

Akari has to deliver a letter to a military base that doesn't exsist anymore. Turns out the person that the letter was intended to is already dead and the the little girl that wanted to get the letter delivered was a cat. Spooky, but kwute. Next episode has everyone going to the beach. Umi~

Love Hina ep 24:

much like 23, however, it shows a bit of keitaro's side to things (when naru came into the hotel room and keitaro-kun was on the ground with otohime-san), and it also goes a bit further.

Love Hina ep. 25:

basically, a filler episode. i was kind of let down by this, because it has more fanservice (which it has good amounts of) than it has to do with the story.

Sugar Sugar Rune ep 1:

Neat. Can't really explain why, but this seems like the kind of mahou shoujo show that only the cool kids would watch. Also, Chocolate is teh smex~

Full Metal Panic: SRT ep 8:

Sousuke gets a new commanding officer and Tessa has a hissy fit. See kids, thats why women don't belong in the military~ :tongue:

Love Hina Christmas Special:

very good, suprisingly. i won't tell you what happened (xP) but you can't say you have seen love hina without watching this. doesn't really set up for the spring special (however i have a feeling that will merely include playing in water, keitaro having those accidents he has, and some other interesting things.)

Love Hina (episodes 1-25, Christmas special):

a very good anime, in my book. character development is very slow if not nonexistant in a few episodes, and a few of the episodes have nothing to do with the story (one episode is like a play, i think it's ep 16). overall, it was good while it lasted, however, i want more, because the anime was so slow with the character development and storyline.

Verdict:

Watch this anime.

Verdict:

Watch this anime.

TBO, you have not experienced Love Hina until you have read the manga. It is over 800 times better and there's two full volumes after "Love Hina Again" ends. The ending (I obviously won't give it away) is also about 800 times better than the end of the anime.

Not to mention, the Christmas (Vol. 6) and Spring (vol. 8 I think) specials are included. =D

Edited by Samurai Drifter

TBO, you have not experienced Love Hina until you have read the manga. It is over 800 times better and there's two full volumes after "Love Hina Again" ends. The ending (I obviously won't give it away) is also about 800 times better than the end of the anime.

Not to mention, the Christmas (Vol. 6) and Spring (vol. 8 I think) specials are included. =D

i realize the manga is better. but for people who don't read manga, the anime is the shit.

also, the manga has better story/drawings/etc.

Love Hina as a Manga is really a new way to tell the same old tired anime situation. Akamatsu really brought life to the characters and out of completely sterotypical roles.

The anime leaned more toward the sterotpyes.

Haya doesn't like the Love Hina anime? I wonder why...

Becuase it took the source material (which I was a die-hard fan of at the time) and turned it into crap by adding a bunch of lame stories with very little continiuty. Plus, I just didn't like the character designs. In retrospect though this was the first time I expireance the whole manga to anime adaptation thing, so of course I hated it for not being faithfull to the manga. This was way back in 2001 mind you~ :buki:

Black Cat ep 9 - oh. my. GODDU! KYOUKO CHAAAAAN~<33333333 *squeals like a banshee* KYOUKO CHAN KYOUKO CHAN KYOUKO CHAAAAN~!!!!

Kyouko of the manga = teh awesome. I mean, cute japanese school girl who BREATHES FIRE, and who's more than slightly insane, and obsessed with glomping "Kuro-sama" above all else. Obviously, Kyouko for the win.

Kyouko of the anime = *brain exploding in melting goo of happiness* SQUEEEEEEE~! :wub: They made her like 320857203948203 times more awesome! I am totally having a seizure here!

Charden was really great too, and I would be fangirling over him as well, but my appreciation for him was somewhat eclipsed by the sheer wonderfulness that is Kyouko-chan.

Also, SVEN IN A DRESS YEY. ~<3

-------------------------------

Mushishi ep 7:

GORGEOUS episode. Chasing living rainbows, what a beautiful concept. Also, it's so cool how Ginko just makes the completely spontaneous decision to go traveling around for several months with a man he just met to go chasing rainbows. Literally.

Nanoha's A's ep 6:

We learn the backstory to Vita, Signum, and the rest. Prettry standard stuff but hey, this is a magical girl show~. Next ep looks to have good animation and even better action. Can't wait~

Also, Crono's teachers are awesome

just watched the first ep of mai otome

not sure if i really like it or kinda hate it, so it'll get at least two more eps from me

Like Hime, it takes a little bit to get going. Episode six is where things start getting good (Mind you, episode 4 is cool too.)

Black Cat episode 8-9:

Episode 8 has been sitting in my computer for a while and I got just 9 so I figured it would be a good time to catch up tonight. Good stuff. I love Train's perkiness, really, but it kind of seemed like an abrupt change. He went from being the epitome of angst to Mr. Happy-Man. :D

My only complaint was that the animation in episode 8 looked just crappy...just geh.

Things that are <3: Kyoko. Sven in drag (though it 'twas kind of scary at the same time.)

Mushishi episode 4:

Another great episode. I'm really sucked into the whole side-story aspect of it. Every new tale makes it more interesting. But personally, I want to know more about Ginko.