Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

AE Viewing/Reading Journal: Born Again.

Because Lelouch has a pathological condition that makes it so whenever anyone calls him on anything he does he automatically becomes a huge douchebag.

- Masked Man #2 still groans at "Kallen, you were my favorite pawn MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Because Lelouch has a pathological condition that makes it so whenever anyone calls him on anything he does he automatically becomes a huge douchebag.

- Masked Man #2 still groans at "Kallen, you were my favorite pawn MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Kallen is hot

Strike Witches ep 12:

Last episode. Overly conclusive end was overly conclusive. I don't see why the Neuroi hive suddenly blew up along with the Akagi/Warlock hybrid thing since they're two separate entities. Hell, why even bother disbanding the 501st if thier are still a bunch of those hives still occupying countries all over the world and causing general destruction? Oh well, the end of the episode pretty much set up season 2, if they ever bother to make one. I just hope its not an all new cast or something stupid like that since I want to see more Lynne, Perrine, and Sanya x Elia moments.

Finished the Greed Island arc today in Hunter x Hunter. Really, all that for nothing? And I hear the Bug arc is even worse...

Code Gayass R2 ep 11:

Lulu defeats the Chinese ball-less dudes with epic plot hax. Isn't this show supposed to be really shitty by now? Because I don't see it yet (its only slightly shitty compared to season 1) Next episode: NANI MAI HANI

Eureka Seven ep 43:

Eureka and Renton end up on Earth (which is not the planet they where during the entire show) and Dewey goes on about his emo rich boy past. Also; god damn it Anemone stop making me fall in love with you all over again ;_;

Slayers Revolution ep 10:

epic battles. I still don't get Lion-dudes motives for join up with whatsherface, but at least in this ep he turned against her (lol defrauding a charitable organization). Also, Wiser is proving to be less of a comic relief character with every new ep. Good for him

Geass 24 was a huge step in the right direction, though it wasn't legitimately good and I doubt the finale will be either.

SPOILER: I pretty much decided to actually download and watch it because the Cornelia/Guilford scene and that didn't disappoint. Thank god one good thing happened to Guilford considering all the shit he was put through this season.

- Masked Man #2

Code Geass R2 ep 12:

a lol comedy episode. Stupid pimp lulue, isn't C.C, Kallen, Shirley, and Rolo a big enough harem for you? Also, ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGIE

edit: also, yay for Milly for calling off her engagement to Lord Robosexual. A lady that fine deserves better then to be tied down to a SCIENCE-fag in a loveless marriage.

Code Geass R2 ep. 24:

Maybe Nunally is no longer the most pathetically helpless character in the show...?

I dunno. I'm still kind of annoyed at the episode where Schneizel and Lelouch moved their kings so they were attacking each other. That's against the rules!

Code Geass R2 ep 13:

Well that was rather stupid. Being killed by a jealous faggot "little brother"? Really now, thats a terrible way to go.

Lucky Star OVA:

Kinda meh. Also, the live action Lucky Channel segment didn't get subbed so I'll be watching this again once another sub group does it

Slayers Try 71 - 78 (numbered up from first slayers series):

Mediocre, really is the only possible plot for a Slayers series an unstoppable God that only Lina can kill? Looking forward to starting Revolution.

D. Gray Man 95:

Looks like some internal disagreement, this will probably not end well..... Allen is getting creepy since the only thing he seems to be able to do is play that Piano.

That sig is fantastic. Remind me to set my browser not to display images at school.

Anyway~

Macross Frontier Final: Fucking awesome. Also, Sheryl + corset = thank you god.

Kaiba ep 7:

Holy fuckin' shit this show is a total mindfuck story-wise and visuals-wise too. The whole scene with the big reveal was total nightmare fuel. Well done Madhouse, well done

Soul Eater ep 14:

lol filler. Plenty of funny bits, like how Kidd was obsessing over Liz's eyebrows and Black Star autographing the wall with his blood. Oh, and Patty is clearly mentally retarded or something; or at the very least autistic. People with psychological/mental disorders are hilarious :awesome:

Code Geass R2 Final: That was... wow. Unexpected. Fantastic. Simply brilliantly tied up. I have to admit, with the amazing downward spiral in quality the show went through this was not only very surprising, but very, very, very welcome. It's going down in the books as simply one of the best endings of all time.

Holy shit, Geass R2 Finale was amazing. The ending surprised the hell out of me, I can't believe that happened.

The Nunally/Lelouch part was very sad at the end and also the Lelouch ending was great and didn't try to please us through a rounded off happy ending where Kallen and Lelouch are together and something dumb happens which I thought might.