Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

AE Viewing/Reading Journal: Born Again.

My only real gripe about the Geass finale is I wanted more character epilogues like what Kallen got and less "THESE ARE MY MOTIVATION FOR FIGHTING" cheesy interconnecting scene crap. I really want to know what's up with characters like Toudou now that everything's over, since pretty much half of the cast only appeared in the wedding photo. Everything else was really good and I imagine that R2 will hold up decidedly better with the ending in mind, at least everything past the pretentious instrumentality shit that was Lelouch vs. Charles.

- Masked Man #2

My only real gripe about the Geass finale is I wanted more character epilogues like what Kallen got and less "THESE ARE MY MOTIVATION FOR FIGHTING" cheesy interconnecting scene crap. I really want to know what's up with characters like Toudou now that everything's over, since pretty much half of the cast only appeared in the wedding photo. Everything else was really good and I imagine that R2 will hold up decidedly better with the ending in mind, at least everything past the pretentious instrumentality shit that was Lelouch vs. Charles.

- Masked Man #2

I would have rather they ended it before any of that stuff. Do a few quick reactions from various characters (Just audio, though - keep the video playing just as it did) and cut it off right after

Suzaku flicks Lelouche's blood off his sword.

That was the perfect spot to end it.

No, he wasn't.

- Masked Man #2

EDIT: Also, yeah, 25 redeemed the Emperor Lelouch stuff basically but did nothing to solve the giant mess of retardation that was Charles and Marianne Do Evangelion. God, that episode.

No, he wasn't.

- Masked Man #2

EDIT: Also, yeah, 25 redeemed the Emperor Lelouch stuff basically but did nothing to solve the giant mess of retardation that was Charles and Marianne Do Evangelion. God, that episode.

I don't know, there's evidence to suggest Lelouch inherited the code and he was immortal by the time he was stabbed in the chest.

Well, unless they make an OVA or something we'll never know.

There was no code anymore. Charles took both VV and CC's codes, and Lelouch erased him with the codes in the world of C. You can see both codes are still inscribed on his arms when he is phased out or whatever.

Although, I guess they did try to imply it with the cart scene.

You mean the Code Spice and Wolf scene?

Yessss. Also, CC was pretty hawt in that scene. And WTF HAPPENED TO FINDING OUT HER REAL NAME?

Yokazura Quartet ep 1 (raw):

Streaming Japanese TV over the internets is fun! :awesome: Anyway it seems like they're going to take the anime version of this series in a different direction then the manga seeing how they changed/added a bunch of stuff that wasn't in the first chapter of the manga. The most worriesom thing is that Hime seems out of character, acting serious and stern as appoused to her bratty and occasionally immature self from the manga. I hope they fix this in the later episodes or I'll be force to pretend the animu version doesn't exsist.

There was no code anymore. Charles took both VV and CC's codes, and Lelouch erased him with the codes in the world of C. You can see both codes are still inscribed on his arms when he is phased out or whatever.

Although, I guess they did try to imply it with the cart scene.

I think it's possible he passed his code on to Lelouch- after all, we THOUGHT Suzaku died in the mecha but miraculously escaped.

Also, the lyrics of the final insert song ("Continued Story") seem to imply it:

Chorus:

Let’s meet again someday

As long as we’re still alive

That which the wind carries

Is a melody that opens up tomorrow

Toradora ep 1:

Meh. Seems alright so far but the relationship between the two main characters just seems too similar to that other Kumiyagi show where she plays the pink haired tsundere moeblob. Oh well.

Shana II ep 17:

I'll admit, this episode was decent. Didn't think I would've cared for an episode about no-eyes and his gay butt buddy, but I did. The question still remains though: Is Ogata really "dead" and will her power of existence eventually fade out like Yuiji's was supposed to in the beginning of season 1?

Ryusei no Rockman episode 26 -

Great episode. Cygnus and Utagai were the only two villains in the series that seemed all that interesting, and now making him into the main bad guy who's going to start his own army is worth watching the rest of the series. Sucks that this probably won't last, as they'll probably make it so that Cygnus was controlling everything from the start.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion episode 7 -

The past few episodes haven't pulled me in like it has other people, but this episode changed my mind and I look forward to going along with the rest of it now. Maybe it was because Lelouch actually loses for once and his magical eye of truthiness can't pull his out ass out from it.

Naruto chapter 417 -

Old character + turning them black = BRAND NEW CHARACTER!

Hyakko Brand ep 1:

Not sure what to think about this one. Very nice art direction and animation overall, but its neither funny or containing much of the charm of your average school slice of life series. It just seems kind of blah so far; kind of like Manabi Straight minus all the comedy and whimsy (and a completely different art style obviously). On the other hand: Orikasa Fumiko doing her Himeko voice again. If she lets out at least one random "maho" during the course of this show It may just make watching it worth while.

D. Gray Man 103: ................................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

........................................................they ended the show............................................................................

D. Gray Man 103: ................................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

........................................................they ended the show............................................................................

bahaha owned.

translation: BUY THE MANGA