Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

AE Viewing/Reading Journal: Born Again.

GPS you are such a creepy douche that you went back in the episode paused it and took the screen shot to upload and post here and virtually no one cares.

I care, I don't care if no one else does.

Victorian Romance Emma ep 4:

Eleanor's older sister Monica appears and Will ends up purposing to Eleanor. Also I would say that Monica is gay for her little sister but that would imply that lesbians existed during Victorian-era Europe, which they didn't. No no, their was no such thing as lesbian incest in proper British society *monical*

Shana II ep 19:

Congrats Yuji; you're actually a useful character now instead of just a shitty generic harem lead.

Toara Majutsu Index ep 8:

wait wut? Really now this show is just such a mess. Tons of poorly written and somewhat vague dialog just make the show confusing and a chore to watch. If it wasn't for Index being the MOEest of moeblobs I would've dropped this show already.

Gundam Wing II: Saji Crossroads is a fucking vagina ep 31:

blah blah blah, talking animu. Also, more of Saji's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWing. Fuck him.

Nodame Paris ep 6

Chiaki becomes the new conductor of a third rate orchestra that Stresserman used to work for. Also, Rui shows up in Paris to study music their by expanding the size of Chiaki's harem.

Slayers Evolution R ep 1:

Seems like this season will continue to the tradition of doing major callbacks to the first three seasons of this series. Hell, the new OP theme is a "spot the former cast member" fest. And I am almost 100% certain that "Nama" is really Naga with a case of amnesia or something. Too bad metal suites of armor don't have giant metal breast plates to accommodate Naga's giant rack...

Slayers Evolution R ep 1:

Seems like this season will continue to the tradition of doing major callbacks to the first three seasons of this series. Hell, the new OP theme is a "spot the former cast member" fest. And I am almost 100% certain that "Nama" is really Naga with a case of amnesia or something. Too bad metal suites of armor don't have giant metal breast plates to accommodate Naga's giant rack...

WHERE DID YOU GET IT

Soul Eater 39 - 41: Medusa is my new favorite shonen villain. She's just all sorts of fantastic. This series remains the only anime I've seriously gotten into and enjoyed in the past half year (I guess Geass R2 had its good episodes but by and large ehhhhh). That is all.

- Masked Man #2