Accelerated Evolution
Siendra

AE Viewing/Reading Journal: Born Again.

Princess Lover ep 4:

An episode about Seika. I honestly don't care what reason the show gave us for her general bitchy attitude; shes still and bitch and I just don't like her.

Bakemonogatori ep 3:

Dunno what it is about his show. This ep had little to know actual animation but watching Araragi and Senjouhara interact was more fun then any show with twice the animation

Wolf and Spice II ep 2:

Stuff about Horo hometown. And then: an cliffhanger!

Hayate 2 ep 18:

New OP/ED themes! Continuation of the whole Hayate/Ayumu/Hina love triangle subplot with varying degrees of Hayate being an indecisive, misfortune butthole. Next episode: filler?

Canaan ep 3:

SUGIOSUGIO and Canaan go out "date" of sorts only to have SUGOI girl get kidnapped by the kid from the last episode whilst on Willy Wonka Insane Psychedelic Light Show Tunnel Ride. Meanwhile the other photographer guy meets the hot mute chick only to find out she has the same marks as all the other freaks that have been popping up.

Bakemonogatori ep 5:

Loli snail was really a spirite that made people want to stay away from home. Also, Senjohara likes Araragi

About to start watching Saki. I can't wait. I expect something just as awesome as Akagi, just in different ways. Akagi was total GAR and Saki is going to be total MOE.

Also just finished Toradora and Taiga is a total bitch.

Hayate 2 ep 20:

An episode about gaining a "maid spirit". I came buckets

Ponyo of the Cliff by the Sea:

....Honestly, what was the point? It was whimsical and all but it didn't feel like it had any kind of overall message or anything. Or maybe I'm just stupid.

halfway through Romeo x Juliet. it's kind of trailing off now but i guess that's to be expected of a 26 episode series considering they could only convert so much of the source material which isn't that long to begin with.

^After about the 4th episode of Endless Eight in a row I skipped ahead to the end.

Bakemonogatori ep 7:

God damn it Araragi, how the hell were you able to land a otaku lolicon lesbian sports girl into your harem? FUCKING HAX

Hayate 2 ep 22:

Nagi working par time at a cafe. Lots of manga industry jokes and Hamster fan service. Next week: and episode about Sakuya! Can't wait

Haruhi 2 ep 21:

They shoot a commercial or something