Accelerated Evolution
Kyoudai

Poster formerly known as Seijuro_Hiko_IX

Hey everyone,

I go by Kyoudai these days. But it wasn't always as such.

There was a time, long long ago, when I had named myself after the most powerful ken-jutsu master of Rurouni Kenshin, Seijuro Hiko. Don't ask me where the "IX" came from, I swear to this day anime nation forums added that themseves. Haha, anyway, I'm back with a new name. I thought I signed up for these forums when they were made, but I couldn't find my name in the members list, so I signed up again.

So here I am. How has everyone been doing?

Welcome back, Hiko. How's life been treating you?

I thought I signed up for these forums when they were made, but I couldn't find my name in the members list, so I signed up again.

You did, but that was before the crash last year. Actually, you were the initial mod for video games.

Yes, that's right. Do you guys still talk on AIM chatrooms every day like we used to? Man it's been so long, where has the time gone?

But anyway, I've been pretty good. Moved to Florida to be with a girl I met in Final Fantasy XI that I'm going to marry probably in a year or so. I'm moving back to IL within a week or 2 though. I mostly spend my free time playing FFXI. I miss the forums, so I came looking for them.

Excellent I've missed you alot man.

Thanks for re-thinking of us and joining us again.

Hope you stay for good this time man!

Hope you definitely stick around. We like good posters and you look like one (unfortunately I'm drawing a blank on your previous time here and, as with everyone we get from AN these days, anything you ever did on AN... I think my brain is trying to forget AN ever happened) so stick around. We'll be nice to you. After the initiation ceremony of course.

*Readies the tar*

sup, hiko. didn't you have an avatar of a female monk from RO, i think?

anywho, the reason why you couldn't find your account is cause we had to re-install the forum software, everybody's accouns were lost. =/

sup, hiko. didn't you have an avatar of a female monk from RO, i think?

Sort of, yes and no.

It "was" a character from RO modified to look like Nakoruru from Samurai Shodown. And if you know anything about me, you know that I'm quite taken with that character. I like her quite a bit.

!!!!!!

You made me remember I had these!

Hikoscard.jpg

Hahahaha, that's awesome. I forgot about that. Oh the fun times we all had. I should repost my old AN forums sprite comic.

Yes, that's right. Do you guys still talk on AIM chatrooms every day like we used to? Man it's been so long, where has the time gone?

We don't do it everyday, but we try to make one happen. And welcome back! :crube:

But anyway, I've been pretty good. Moved to Florida to be with a girl I met in Final Fantasy XI that I'm going to marry probably in a year or so. I'm moving back to IL within a week or 2 though. I mostly spend my free time playing FFXI. I miss the forums, so I came looking for them.

We haven't had a full one in a good year or so. Last time was around mid January of last year, and it was only Hero, CV, SpoilndraSiendra, DRL,and myself in there.

It's hard to get everyone together again, with school/work/marriage and the like. Oh, and video games of course.

Glad to hear you and Joy are doing well, Hiko. Best wishes on marriage, too. :smile:

We don't do it everyday, but we try to make one happen. And welcome back! :crube:

I don't remember you being in the chats, Crube. :mellow:

Once I get back home I'll probably be on AIM alot more again. So we need to try and get chats going when we can. Those were great. So many inside jokes that no one except you guys would ever understand.

HALK ANGRY! HALK SMASH!

Once I get back home I'll probably be on AIM alot more again. So we need to try and get chats going when we can. Those were great. So many inside jokes that no one except you guys would ever understand.

HALK ANGRY! HALK SMASH!

AWESOME.

HALK LIFE 2.

We haven't had a full one in a good year or so. Last time was around mid January of last year, and it was only Hero, CV, SpoilndraSiendra, DRL,and myself in there.

It's hard to get everyone together again, with school/work/marriage and the like. Oh, and video games of course.

Glad to hear you and Joy are doing well, Hiko. Best wishes on marriage, too. :smile:

I don't remember you being in the chats, Crube. :mellow:

Best ones were during that summer where it was like... Me, You, CV, Hero, Siendra, Hiko (First half of summer then sparingly), and I forget her name.. Ashu was it? Somthing like that.

Anyway im probrably missing a few people but yeah, those were the best.

Dude, we went through three female chat members that summer. Ashu (Then she went insane), Aelice (she disappeared), and then Reinas (Who stuck with us).