Accelerated Evolution
Kyoudai

Poster formerly known as Seijuro_Hiko_IX

Dude, we went through three female chat members that summer. Ashu (Then she went insane), Aelice (she disappeared), and then Reinas (Who stuck with us).

went insane?

The woman equated me having dreams of buying condoms with the desire to rape her.

I think this is hte classic definition of "Psycho-bitch" :glare:

and yes, we need the chats again.

or maybe one uber chat mwahahahahaha :ninja:

went insane?

The woman equated me having dreams of buying condoms with the desire to rape her.

I think this is hte classic definition of "Psycho-bitch" :glare:

and yes, we need the chats again.

or maybe one uber chat mwahahahahaha :ninja:

Still not as bad as her cross from cyber stalker to IRL stalker of Hero. *shudder*

Lookey, Hiko! You brought the past back in force!

I vote to bring back the video game crew chat, to start off lets pick one night of the week and a time slot.

This way we can all know to devote that slot of the week and timeslot to being / chatting with the VG guys.

After that we can do it nightly like we used to, it was kind of a cult thing... Atleast when summer hits I know we can do it like that again.

We have alot to catch up with, and I know we've lost alot of the connection we once shared.

I'm shooting for a like... Saturday 11PM eastern time (8pm for you siendra?) Since I know we're all gonna be on late anyway on-a saturday, it kind of keeps the time not too late for other time zones.

Hey, Hiko.

You married yet?

Hero! Good to see you are still around.

And no. At least not yet, anyway.

Of course I remember the Bishoujo Club, Hayamaneko. Those were the good old days. Posting every Nakoruru picture I owned and everyone was like "I dunno who that is but she's hawt!!1 lolz" Some things never change, though. I still <3 Nakoruru.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Nakoruru! That's her, I <3 her.

Yes, she is from Samurai Spirits.

cool. so go look in the club section so that you can join the bishoujo club and help get it rolling agian, so you can post pics of her agian =D

I'm shooting for a like... Saturday 11PM eastern time (8pm for you siendra?) Since I know we're all gonna be on late anyway on-a saturday, it kind of keeps the time not too late for other time zones.

Sounds pretty cool. My PC should be back in tip-top shape by then.

Hey everyone,

I go by Kyoudai these days. But it wasn't always as such.

There was a time, long long ago, when I had named myself after the most powerful ken-jutsu master of Rurouni Kenshin, Seijuro Hiko. Don't ask me where the "IX" came from, I swear to this day anime nation forums added that themseves. Haha, anyway, I'm back with a new name. I thought I signed up for these forums when they were made, but I couldn't find my name in the members list, so I signed up again.

So here I am. How has everyone been doing?

Hey bud, it's great to see you back here again.

I'm really happy for you man. :happy:

I am breaking my "I only post in the RPG club" rule to welcome back a true legend!!!!

Welcome back Mr. Hiko. We all still love you and always will *BIG HUG*

Oh, by the way. I think we should restart the REAL videogame chat group. The reunion of the original bad boys of the AN VG crew (just gotta find AngryBlack who could be anywhere, haha)

*goes back to the RPG club*

Haha, I probably should get rid of everyone's favorite DBZ shirt. I like it because it has Trunks on it, but my girlfriend hates DBZ a lot, so I don't wear it around her.

I'm glad all you guys are still around. We are really only missing Pma and AngryBlack. I havn't seen Angry in forever, but is Pma still around here?