Accelerated Evolution

Storm of the Century!@!

darkon

Us AErs from Washington to Boston are experiencing one of the worst Nor'easters in our lives. Here in Baltimore we've got 15 inches, the wind is picking up so it'll all drift, we might get some more snow apparently (inch or two at most), and the temperature is like 30 degrees so the sun won't melt off much except on the sidewalks if you've shoveled there.

What are the other Northeast posters doing and how is the weather? And, we can make this keep a running tally of days we get off school.

wha...northeastern? That's weird...we've got sun up here. Up here as in -- Canada...as in, Southern Ontario. We're really southeastern compared to our country...but northeastern compared to you guys. But yeah -- we've got crazy sun...sun, sun, sun! Seriously...no joke...We've gotten more sun over the past 2-3 days than we've had over the entire winter!

Sug it must be so hard to get like no sun, I would dieee. ._.

Anyway on all the channels they’ve been showing STORM COVERAGE all day rather than the olympics so now my dad’s not upstairs and I have to actually write my english paper *cough*. >>; I really don’t get what is newsworthy about “A lot of snow is falling.”

wha...northeastern? That's weird...we've got sun up here. Up here as in -- Canada...as in, Southern Ontario. We're really southeastern compared to our country...but northeastern compared to you guys. But yeah -- we've got crazy sun...sun, sun, sun! Seriously...no joke...We've gotten more sun over the past 2-3 days than we've had over the entire winter!

Yeah. I'm confused. I live thirty minutes from the damn Rockies and was outside in shorts and a T-shirt yesterday mowing the lawn. that's just not supposed to happen in Canada. We're meant to be frozen from October 15 too April 1.

Pfft, that's not such a bad storm.

Yeah. I'm confused. I live thirty minutes from the damn Rockies and was outside in shorts and a T-shirt yesterday mowing the lawn. that's just not supposed to happen in Canada. We're meant to be frozen from October 15 too April 1.

Pfft, that's not such a bad storm.

Yeah...so true...thats so weird.

Either there's something very wrong with the weather at the moment and its not affecting us or someone just hates America a bit too much as of late.

it's not that bad, the one in 1996 was worse (My cousin was born in the back of a car driving to a hospital during that xD) I hope we get school off though. >>

1996 is the worst storm I think anyone in the northeast will ever see (Unless you are Buffalo in which case 1977 wins by a snowdrift the height of a telephone pole [really happened! ask my dad]). Our street hasn't been plowed yet and stuff is going to start freezing in a few hours, so I'm optimistic in not having school.

And for those wondering. The past January was the warmest January in the history of America and this winter has been the warmest ever in Canada apparently.