Accelerated Evolution

Carbonated Lemonade

Mithrandir

I get this stuff at school once and awhile.

Yes, it's carbonated. But when you open DaSani water it does the carbonated fizzz also.

but it was part of a six pack... and the others in a six pack were not carbonated, nor have the others which I've had in the past.

and it was like fully carbonated... like a soda...

but it was part of a six pack... and the others in a six pack were not carbonated, nor have the others which I've had in the past.

and it was like fully carbonated... like a soda...

i bought a 2-litre of that a month or so ago and drank half before leaving the house for a few weeks. when i came home i popped the top and got the crazy "FFF-SHHHHH" , didn't think much of it, and poured a glass.

super-carbonated. but it wasn't carbonated when i left the house weeks earlier :mellow:

i bought a 2-litre of that a month or so ago and drank half before leaving the house for a few weeks. when i came home i popped the top and got the crazy "FFF-SHHHHH" , didn't think much of it, and poured a glass.

super-carbonated. but it wasn't carbonated when i left the house weeks earlier :mellow:

That is so strange.

That's kind of like the time I was buying these discount goldfish crackers at my middle school, except they were called "Whales" instead and only cost twenty-five cents per bag, and I reached into my bag of "Whales", and there was an animal cracker

!!!!

INTERMINGLING WITH THE "WHALES"!!

That's kind of like the time I was buying these discount goldfish crackers at my middle school, except they were called "Whales" instead and only cost twenty-five cents per bag, and I reached into my bag of "Whales", and there was an animal cracker

!!!!

INTERMINGLING WITH THE "WHALES"!!

That is beautiful. I'm so glad I decided to start going through oldish threads.