Accelerated Evolution

Dream Theater's 20th Anniversary Tour Finale

Alundra

So, Dream Theater's tour will be over soon, and they are going to have a grand finale in Radio City Music Hall in NYC (obviously) on April 1st.

Myself, Mercury Shadow, and hopefully Jon are going to be going, since this will most likely be a good show because they are filming this one for their upcoming DVD release. I was wondering if anyone else is going to be at this most excellent event?

Damn you Mike, it's JOHN. :P

Unfortunately, we can't go to this one because it's been sold out for like a month. BUT, I am currently in the process of getting everyone's asses in line and buying tickets for the Philly show. That would be most badass.

Sold out doesn't mean sold out.

*wink*

Oh, and I can't find a scalper to beat the shit out of to get the tickets, John, keep me updated on what's going on for the Electric Factory.

Ben R.'s friend bought like 5 extra tickets to scalp. But fuck that. We should just beat the shit out of him.

And I'll keep you updated for the Philly show. (Tower Theater. Never been there, have you?)

Ben R.'s friend bought like 5 extra tickets to scalp. But fuck that. We should just beat the shit out of him.

And I'll keep you updated for the Philly show. (Tower Theater. Never been there, have you?)

Just confirmed that we can meet my assistant manager Jarret there, he knew about it and wasn't going to go initially since he had no one to go with.

He said it's an open venue (aka standing), so all we need is tickets, and we're set to meet each other there.

He also said something about a party afterwards, but since I am most likely driving, I'm not even going to waste my time.

Hell yeah, I'll get on that then. Standing makes things MUCH easier too. Now everyone can buy thier own tickets.

Keep in mind that this is for the Electric Factory, which is what Ken told me it was going to be at. I'm not sure if there are two shows at two different venues.

If you can, you need to get in contact with Ken as soon as possible (I'm in class), some tickets for the show are 100$ a peice at certain websites, Ken found them at 50-60$ somewhere.

It does suck because we will have to buy tickets as close as possible to each other now. This is going to require some research and a few phone calls.

• 1 month later...

Dear god what an amazing show tonight.. best show I've ever been to.

The octavarium animation was fucking awesome! I was cracking up while james labrie was cowering from the spiders :laugh::laugh::laugh:

When Rudess turned into Santa all my friends were like....WTF.

And I whole heartedly agree with your first statement.