Accelerated Evolution

Naruto?

Wind

Alright, well since generally it seems everyone here hates long series and say it gets too drawn out, it seems Naruto is pretty mad fucking long, but people seem to love it.

I personally have never really watched it, so I must ask - Zuh? whats great about it or whatever

It takes a page from DBZ, in that the story plays out similarly, but doesn't get itself bogged down in transformations, move memorization, or power levels. Not to say that those things aren't present, they are, but each character is individual enough to keep it from mattering too much.

As far as action goes, it's great, and will occasionally throw you for a loop in storytelling.

You're behind.

This:

*image*

Is what he would be fighting.

He's still exactly the same. :huh: It's not like Naruto suddenly acquired a vast increase in power or moveset from the end of chapter 193 to 194.

Considering Naruto can level a sizable amount of forest just by screaming, and he tears through someone like Orochimaru with ease (not that is seems to matter to him currently. "No arm? No problem. No lower half of my body? Ah heck, I took mending classes for a reason!") I'm intrigued as to Sasuke's level, considering Orochimaru (who is quite arrogant, so we shall see) has stated that Naruto is still pretty pathetic in comparison. Course that was to three tails, but nonetheless...

Somebody has not been reading the Manga. Naruto after three years with Jiriya >>>>>> You.

Why would I? :huh:

As far as ssj4tails Naruto goes, it wouldn't really be a fight. I'd just have to find a newspaper big enough to slap him across the nose.

Still doesn't make me interested in this show. Now something about more historically correct ninjas... I might actually watch that.

As far as ssj4tails Naruto goes, it wouldn't really be a fight. I'd just have to find a newspaper big enough to slap him across the nose.

*Set slaps Naruto across the nose with a newspaper*

*Naruto looks puzzled at the smug looking Set*

*Naruto screams, causing Set to be thrown backward through various trees. Set's back breaks, and a tree falls on him*

internet guy: pwnt! *suddenly he is slain by his heart being pierced by sheer fronted badassery*

*Set lifts the tree off his body and snaps his spine back into place*

Narrator: How long can Set pretend to be badass? Will Naruto stop whining about Sasuke? In any case, this will be a battle that will shake the heart of the forest!

Still doesn't make me interested in this show. Now something about more historically correct ninjas... I might actually watch that.

However, your logic fails miserably.

"I don't like watching a series where I could kick the main character's asses"

"I would like to watch historically correct ninjas"

Set's claim:

Set > Naruto or Sasuke

coupled with:

Naruto or Sasuke > any historically correct ninja

Meaning:

Set > any historically correct ninja

Therefore:

Set x watching accurate ninja show =/=

*Set slaps Naruto across the nose with a newspaper*

*Naruto looks puzzled at the smug looking Set*

*Naruto screams, causing Set to be thrown backward through various trees. Set's back breaks, and a tree falls on him*

internet guy: pwnt! *suddenly he is slain by his heart being pierced by sheer fronted badassery*

*Set lifts the tree off his body and snaps his spine back into place*

Narrator: How long can Set pretend to be badass? Will Naruto stop whining about Sasuke? In any case, this will be a battle that will shake the heart of the forest!

*Distracts Naruto by tossing a squeak toy*

*Tip-toes away quietly*

At least when it comes to a battle of wits, I kick Naruto's ass.

However, your logic fails miserably.

"I don't like watching a series where I could kick the main character's asses"

"I would like to watch historically correct ninjas"

Set's claim:

Set > Naruto or Sasuke

coupled with:

Naruto or Sasuke > any historically correct ninja

Meaning:

Set > any historically correct ninja

Therefore:

Set x watching accurate ninja show =/=

Except I do have other criteria for my taste in anime. :glare: